A Very Good Way to Get Your Multi

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Alive Multi has always been a good choice, even in other forms (tablets, etc..). However, this time it is in a form that is easy to take for those who do not like tablets. I can not take tablets becuase of issues wiht GERD, and becuase I had an operation on my stomach once and planing the second. The liquide form is much better. Pack by pack, it is not opened until it is used and this preserves it better. It is clean and easy since you do not have to use a spoon etc.. The only downside in the Wlive Multi though is its formulation. Some ingredients could be done with out in favour of better modern ingredients. No need for b12 from Cyanocobalamin. Hydroxocobalamin is much better and more natural, or even methylecoblamain. Moreover, 200 IU of tocepherol but not other forms of vitamin E. THe inclusion of all types of Vitamin E would be a huage plus. Also vitamin C, could be more natural or even ascorbate. But all in all it is one of the best in the market and could get better. Price is ok also.

S from TX

Posted by Reviewer2132482 on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this, it is easy and if you use the right juice the taste isn't too bad.

nature's way alive

Posted by Reviewer3012852 on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

not very lemon-lime taste. Just so so and gritty.

Don't buy it for the taste!

Posted by Reviewer2927315 on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just received my Alive effervescent. The taste is awful. Couldn't stand to drink 10 - 12 ounces as directed. Can barely stomach 2 oz. I'll be returning the 2nd box I ordered.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer3164110 on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works fast to give me a boost when I am feeling run down.

hard on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer1295281 on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This does give you a lot of energy. But it is hard on the stomach. I always feel nauseated after I drink it. Same thing happened to my sister.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2532969 on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both love this vitamin.

Nature's Way, Alive! Effervescent Lemon-Lime

Posted by Reviewer3351780 on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way, Alive! (effervescent) is a great power boost of energy.

Healthy and Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1854738 on Aug 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. All other similar product is hard to take. I feel very energetic. The only thing that is missing is the protein.

Alive will REVIVE !

Posted by Reviewer1680368 on Mar 18, 2006 | Verified Purchase

The original Alive is great and this product is the same, GREAT! For a lighter lift in your afternoon or after sports try this and FEEL the difference! Energy is restored and frequencies rise within your body. What a keeper...

1 2 3