A Very Good Way to Get Your Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Alive Multi has always been a good choice, even in other forms (tablets, etc..). However, this time it is in a form that is easy to take for those who do not like tablets. I can not take tablets becuase of issues wiht GERD, and becuase I had an operation on my stomach once and planing the second. The liquide form is much better. Pack by pack, it is not opened until it is used and this preserves it better. It is clean and easy since you do not have to use a spoon etc.. The only downside in the Wlive Multi though is its formulation. Some ingredients could be done with out in favour of better modern ingredients. No need for b12 from Cyanocobalamin. Hydroxocobalamin is much better and more natural, or even methylecoblamain. Moreover, 200 IU of tocepherol but not other forms of vitamin E. THe inclusion of all types of Vitamin E would be a huage plus. Also vitamin C, could be more natural or even ascorbate. But all in all it is one of the best in the market and could get better. Price is ok also.

S from TX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this, it is easy and if you use the right juice the taste isn't too bad.

nature's way alive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

not very lemon-lime taste. Just so so and gritty.

Don't buy it for the taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just received my Alive effervescent. The taste is awful. Couldn't stand to drink 10 - 12 ounces as directed. Can barely stomach 2 oz. I'll be returning the 2nd box I ordered.

FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

Great...great...great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can not do without these vitamins. I am a 51 year old grand mother that with the encouragement of these vitamins that still do car wheels and round offs with my grand daughters.....

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I get all my vitamins, minerals amino acids etc. in a form that I feel really absorbs quickly and it tastes good to me. It tastes like apple cider to me, not lemon lime, but that might just be my palette. My body loves this stuff and my blood work shows the difference. I highly recommend it to anyone with a body!

We got rid of 30+ pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These powder vitamin packets are the perfect solution to taking dozens of pills every day. The formula is fantastic (check it out), replacing most of the other supplements we were taking. We still have to take the targeted supplements such as CoQ10 and bone health formulas. I mix 2 packets in with our whey protein smoothies in the morning, and we're good to go. If we take it by itself, we each mix one packet with just a little water to ensure a decent flavor. If you use too much water, the lime flavor is so dilluted that it can taste unpleasant.

Best Vitamin/Mineral I've ever had!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these vitamins! Within a few days of taking them I felt more energetic and I could last longer during the day. As a kindergarten teacher I need to go go go up until the students go home. These vitamins get an A+!

Nature's Way, Alive Whole Food Energizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, convenient to carry with me on the road. I mix it into white grape juice to enhance the taste. Great Results!

1 2 3