The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this multi. It is organic, living nutrients, minerals, vitamins and enzymes. Produced without heat to allow all the living goodness to remain. The price is very good as well. I will continue to buy this product well into the future.

The best I found

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far, this is the best multi-vitamin I found, while considering the ratio "quality/price". Please, let me know if you find something better at a good price!

best for 50+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

to be continued, just only one per day is enough.

the best multi vitamin I've found so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Definitely the best multi I've found so far. It's only pity it's not soy free.

muito bom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

completo muito bom o produto

Great but Vitamin A just too high

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The vitamin A is far too high and gives me dry hands. Had to stop and switch to a beta carotene only form of vitamin A

AWESOME multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used both the powder form and the capsule, both are very easy on the stomach. I can tell the difference immediately with this product concerning my energy level. If you don't eat healthy all the time, this is a great substitute, especially the powder for a boost in the morning.

Great multivitamin complex.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first glance it is overpriced. But it is stacked with so much components, and vitamins come in high dosages. Best multivitamin complex on iHerb probably...

alive is awesum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My partner and i started taking these vitamins and were surprised to discover an immediate difference in how we felt. About an hour after taking 2 for the first time we both felt clearer in the head and were able to concentrate better. We both thought it was perhaps a co-incidence but when we compared stories later it was funny to find out we both had the same experience. iherb was amazing as they are so much cheaper for me to buy the vitamins over the internet and have them sent to us here in australia than it is for us to buy them here direct, about 40% cheaper actually and that includes the postage. They were dispatched immediately and we recieved them quite quickly. Thank you iherb!

A must have for busy working adult

Posted by gabemom on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best multi vitamin I have gotten so far. I have tried many brands from Garden of Life, GNC, even over the counter multi vitamin such as centrum, etc. And this one beat them all in all aspects. I can feel a sustainable energy level through the days, I get less frequent flu infection and even when I fell sick, the sickness only last a day or two, never a prolonged period. Really great stuff.