WARNING: May contain GM ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer2774065 on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I contacted the maker of this supplement twice asking about the inclusion of GM ingredients, and twice was ignored. Draw your own conclusions - I have switched to a brand that does not include poison in their health products.

Not great

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Many of the forms of vitamins in this pill are not in good forms - for eg. vitamin d is not in its most absorbable form alongside others. Will not buy again.

great product

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great vitamin for those who cannot stomach a green food powder. It has all of the fruit, and veggie complexes and I like the fact that there is no iron added. Be aware that this product does have a mushroom extract, so not recommended for those with mushroom allergies.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good value. Good multi for the money.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1564450 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get sick a lot, and when I do, I generally STAY sick for awhile. I started taking this and the Now Foods, Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan, 100 mg Vcaps after reading about both. I started to get a cold just before Christmas. A co-worker had the same exact symps I had at the same exact time. She wound up on 2 diff antibiotics to get rid of the cold. That would normally have been me. I was completely shocked that withing 36 hrs, all the symps were gone, and I never got full-blown sick. Totally amazing!! I work in a school, so I am surrounded by germs...so far though, this seems to really be working for me. Praying for continued success! :o)

ingredients list is per serve.

Posted by 5061149986208322460 on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for economy this is not the best option.You have to take 6 capsules to consume the amounts stated on labels.This will therefore last you 15 days.

the must have vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2281801 on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my sister using it for more than six month, she likes it very much, and cannot without it.she feels the overall health condition have an improvment after taking it. she now taking it together with Madre Labs,Mushrex Mushroom Complex with Immune assist.

good ingredients great price

Posted by 5623063345814961913 on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

these are the ones I take on daily basis

Good Product

Posted by HerbalGarden on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer a vitamin that uses more natural ingredients rather than synthetic/chemical additives. This product is priced right for what you get. I feel energized after using it. I'm not sure if you need to take the maximum dose or not. I prefer to take a bit less.

Best I've ever taken

Posted by Reviewer3345156 on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If there's only one thing I can say about Alive, it would be the energy boost that lasts the whole day. You'd especially feel the difference during the busiest of days.