Best Multi, Amazing Price

Posted by ReaCovery on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is better than anything I can buy over the counter in my country and if I could find something this good, it would probably be 10 times the price. I have been able to cut out a lot of the other supplements I was taking because this contains them at high enough levels when taking the 3 per day. My only problem is that they are quite big and not easy to get down with just water, so I swallow them with food, which you are supposed to do anyway. I love the way that iHerb is up to date with the latest research and provides high quality supplements reflecting current findings. My local pharmacy and health food outlets don't have a clue what I'm talking about when I ask them for various products.

Unhealthy synthetic vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins might have a lot of stuff in them but they are mainly synthetic. Ergocalciferol is Vitamin D-2 which blocks D-3 (cholecalciferol) the healthy type of vitamin D. These may make you feel energized at first, but over time, they will deplete your body from all the synthetic ingredients. That would explain the reason for their low price; you get what you pay for.......

Easy on your system - great energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used other multi-vitamins that I liked (New Chapter is a good food-based brand), but there is something special about this one. I can take it in the morning before I eat and it doesn't upset my stomach (note that this one contains no iron) but gives me an extra boost. I take another around lunchtime and one late in the afternoon and I find that I still have good energy when I get home from work

20,06 USD in this moment at Vitacost, Good Bye Iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i must say that iherb lost me as a client, i compare all products that i bought with the price from the competitor, Vitacost and here everything have high price the diffrence is always huge take this example: this ALIVE product cost 31,49 $ at Iherb, and 20,06 $ at Vitacost (the same product, same 180 tablets) its a shame this

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This supplement came out whole in the toilet. My stomach could not digest it at all.

Extremely Hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can not vouch for the efficacy of this product as I just started using it about a month ago. My gripe about this product is that it is very hard for me to swallow and about half the time I end up chewing it to get it down. It has a fairly strong taste that is somewhat unpleasant. I have no problem swallowing other tablets about the same size, but these are soft gels and are much easier to swallow. One of the problems with these tabs is that they start dissolving almost immediately which makes the surface rough and even harder to swallow. I do not recommend this product for anyone who has any problems swallowing.

rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We used these in our family for over a year. At first I really liked them, noticed more energy and improved health, but over time we developed skin rashes. My kids had rashed on their arms at the inside crease of their elbows. I had itchy skin on my arms and head. For the longest time I was unable to figure out what was happening. I thought it was an allergy to gluten. but even going gluten free did not make the rash go away completely. It would come and go for no apparent reason. Finally I took us all off of these Alive vitamins and the rash went away completely and has never come back. I tried myself to go back on them about a year later since I missed the increased energy, but immediately my itchy skin came back so I had to stop taking them again. I am not sure why. I found on my second try of taking them the itchy skin was worse when I spent a lot of time in the sun (I even thought I might be allergic to the sun), but when I quit taking them the irritation disapeared completely, even with a lot of sun exposure. Could it be the vitamin D in the supplement? My family spends lots of time out of doors, so the vitamin D theory could be it. Too bad! These vitamins have a lot to offer.

These vitamins made me sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

caused nausea, headache, gas, and fatigue.

Best Cost Performance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this Multi-Vitamine for three years. This is the best cost performance multi-vitamine I have ever tried.

Great Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am very impressed with this supplement. I'm no expert, but all I know is that I do seem to have greater energy reserves than before. Perfect example is that, since childhood, the minute I get tired, it shows around my eyes ... dark circles appear. After a long day of flying to visit my mother (12 hours plus), as we sat finally relaxing, she commented that she was surprised not to see any signs of me being tired. This was a first. The only change are the Alive vitamins. While I was there, I order her a bottle so she, too, could experience the benefits.