My favourite multivitamin, notice the energy boost.

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wholefood multi without iron so suitable for those who have heamachromatosis, good absorption. Good energy boost. you take three tablets daily. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Address the hidden hunger

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Those who are aware of the term 'hidden hunger' will know that it is used to describe the frequent feeling of hunger due to imbalance of micronutrients in our daily diet. I used to be hungry at around tea time (around 2 to 3 hours after lunch) no matter what I ate. However, ever since I started taking 1-2 pills of Nature's Way, Alive! I noticed that I no longer feel hungry in between meals. I believe the reason for this is because my micronutrient needs have been addressed by the broad range of ingredients in this product. And my health has been amazing - I haven't had a could or cold in months, except for the random sinusitis attack. Definitely gets two thumbs up from me.

Energy Plus

Posted by Reviewer2178264 on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best vitamin that I have ever used, best for my energy level that is. I work hard physically for eight hours each day. When I take this product three times a day, I leave work feeling fit. When I don't take it, I leave work feeling exhausted. I have given it to several friends who have similar things to say about it. It is an excellent whole food vitamin. I do have a problem with it. I am looking for a similar multi-vitamin without copper or with substantially less of it. Some research indicates that cooper is not always best for someone my age. That does not change the fact that I would give Alive five out of five stars.

Complete multivitamins and minerals, that really keep you Alive!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Also the greens and extras inside of these help you outcome especially spring fatigue and colds, but you can also see an improvement of your general mood. And the best part? Does not make you hungry :)

good

Posted by Reviewer2888387 on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

no iron

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This multi-vitamin really is great. I noticed a difference in my energy level within days of taking it. Great price too!

seems like a good product

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only inconvenient is the big size of the tablets which may be difficult to swallow for some

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2001260 on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm very glad I purchased the Alive! Mulit-Vitamins. Typical drugstore vitamins tend to make me sick so I switched to a very expensive brand (about $100 for 30 days) recommended by a naturopath. I heard others recommend taking a whole food supplement so I did some research and decided to try Alive!. I'm very happy with them. They are rather large, but I don't get a sick feeling after taking them and the price is very reasonable.

Alive tablets, too big to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3214739 on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

too big to swallow, have a hard time to swallow the pills. have to cut them by 3's before swallowing them. wish i could return them if possible. thanks.

Natures Way Alive

Posted by Reviewer1891680 on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

NW Alive is the best . I've been taking it for a very long time. It has helped me from getting sick esp. during cold & flu season. I recommend it highly. Price is the best at iherb.