Very good wholefood multivitamin

Posted by reflexheather on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wholefoods based multi so good absorbtion. My favourite alive multi, Gives a good boost of energy. only other one I prefer is Natures Plus Source Of Life Gold but it's quite expensive so I only get it when I'm feeling really wrecked. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Big PIll

Posted by honestreview on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i did a lot for research before buying this pill. after hearing a lot of positives and few negatives, i went ahead and ordered it. The good thing about this vs once daily is 1 pill has less vitamins compared to the once daily, which is a good thing. think about it can your body really absorb or need this many vitamins, the serving size is 3 tablets per day, but i would recommend eating only once in the morning, you really don't need a lot of vitamins, That's just my recommendation if your doctor tells you otherwise go ahead. secondly the pill is huge, i thought the pill would be all girly and pink and taste like ponies in a mythical land, but let me put the rumors to rest, it is green and it tastes like vegetables, so the quicker you chug down water the better. Urine will turn a bright, sometimes neon, yellow in response to excess riboflavin. Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, is a common ingredient in almost all multi-vitamins. so don't worry, whatever is excess the leaves the body. another reason not to have 3 servings of the pill is the body dose not need it and you will just pee it all out. also a good thing to notice is how hydrated you really are after you take your pill, drink plenty of water the neon urine should disappear after 3-4 hours depending how hydrated you are, if your not hydrated enough your pee will be yellow even during night. Always a good idea to stay hydrated.

Has better ingredient content than big store brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I researched for almost a week on a multivitamin that would target most ingredients needed in a pre-menopausal woman and this one almost wins an Oscar. I compared its ingrediaents with two other brands I had been taking before and this one really targets those ingredients we women need the most. I feel more confident in taking this supplement and I'm so happy I can find it in IHerb at a lower cost.

Best Vitamin I have tried

Posted by SunDownSeede on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do seem to have more focus and energy. I am amazed at the content~! I am going to go for the one a day though and hope it is near as good as this one!

Multi-Vit w/ punch!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I sleep better at night. I wake up refreshed in the mornings!

Alive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I must admit after taking Alive for two weeks straight, I felt more energized and my system was cleaning out more regularly.

beware of high doses of vitamin A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this together with cod oil and a skin care supplement, all containing vitamin A. Suddenly I felt abnormally tired, like drugged.... be aware! Don't take to many vitamins! The highest dose doesnt always mean the best...

Fine

Posted by ValentinaG on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Like it

Energy to spare!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these supplements for over a week now and I feel so much more energetic. These pills are packed with everything a woman needs. Highly recommend them.

best vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins have it all - Alive vitamins in general not just the ones for women/men. And if you try to buy "Alive" multivitamins in the store (which I have), check the ingredients list - it is not the same as this product online. The quality of the ingredients is so much better in these. For example, the source of calcium is plant based and therefore much easier for your body to absorb. I've been ordering these vitamins for over a year and they're awesome.