Really, really works.

Posted by Reviewer1993419 on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I am dependent on statins and other various medications on a daily basis. My liver enzymes was at 92 (normal range is >50.) Three months after taking one aloe a day, my liver enzymes are at 38. And after six months, I've lost about 15 pounds. At retail stores, I pay $9.98 a bottle, so to get it for half that at iHerb keeps me coming back for all my natural remedies.

great product, reliable results

Posted by Reviewer1067488 on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've taken all differnet types of herbal laxatives. This is a reliable and effective product for overnight relief of constipation with out cramping. It's also so reasonalbly priced. Relief!

Good Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1027022 on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think aloe is one of the best colon cleansers. Gentle, effective. I highly recommend this product.

Medicine Chest Component

Posted by Reviewer1812115 on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I keep this around for when I have any type of burn. Open a few capsules and mix with water, then apply. Seems to work just as well as fresh aloe, which I don't always have available.

Excellent

Posted by 4658979509264227757 on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin and hair, nails etc,. are better.

Best Aloe Vera Choice

Posted by Reviewer3227625 on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have tried several different brands. This version was the best just like the posts before me stated! If I'm feeling a bit off on some weeks, I'll take one capsule before bed on that week (1 x per week). Sometimes you need that extra help even though you eat well. This did the trick!

OK for some but not for me

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was OK for about 3-4 days, completely emptied me. I guess if you need a really good clear out then this is great for only a few days because I found any long it started to do the opposite.

Nature's Way, Aloe Vera Latex & Leaf, 550 mg,

Posted by Reviewer1429890 on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a non habit forming product that has been used to help correct a serious medical problem in my family. Couldn't have been possible without it.

nature's Way Aloe Latex & Leaf, 550 mg, 100 Vcaps

Posted by 5635181426981810231 on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very impressed with this aloe. My husband and I both use it. It is the best aloe we have ever used. I highly recommend this item. I will buy 4 more bottles next time.

Works as it says

Posted by Reviewer2442510 on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent help with regularity. Mild but works over night. It does not cause any cramping or diarrhea at all. Fiber did not work for me but this one did. Price is also very reasonable.

1 2 3 4