Help

Thanks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This aloe vera juice tastes great and was so powerful, that I didn't need to take anti nausea tablets after my last chemotherapy session.

LOTS OF USES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

FOUND OUT THIS REALLY HELPED MY ORAL HEALTH. MY GUMS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HEALTHY. I RINSE EACH NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED.

Great mosturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this aloe vera juice during a 20 day detox fast I did. I really like it. I put 1-2 oz. in my juice everyday. Again Iherb thanks for the low prices and fast shipping.

I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps the body to digest and assimilate food. Great for splashing on the face after washing.

Healty juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this to support my liver. I was diagnosed with PCOS / polycystic ovarian syndrome/ and I had hormonal disbalance so some of them was very high and aloe helped my liver cope with that. Improove digestion.

Ischemic colitis

Posted by ennairam on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After spending way too long in hospital I was ready to feel better. Natures Way Aloe Vera, Fish Oil, and Fresh plain yogurt - did it. I started feeling better by the end of the first day

Not sold yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think aloe juice is a great idea overall. I think it helps with digestion, especially if there's any sort of inflamation going on. I was surprised to notice the sodium content was 135 mg - but I just noticed the directions say 1 to 8 oz, yet the serving size shows 8 oz with 4 servings per bottle. If there's 135mg in 8 oz, then I guess that's not too bad. But there's no way I could choke down a full 8 oz of this in one sitting - I've been drinking probably less than 1 oz. I was using another product - 2 tbsp, fruit flavored, still had a bit of a sour taste, but very tolerable. I think it was more concentrated. It's not sold at iHerb, unfortunately - this was more reasonably priced so I thought I'd try it. You can mix with fruit juice, but I'd rather just get it done. All of that being said, it is very good for you and does reduce inflammation so if you have issues, definitely go with aloe juice. It has many healthful benefits.

never buy this product again.

Posted by Marwell on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This health supplement have sodium benzoate as a preservative. Probably, I would never buy this product again. Seems like diluted with water, very waterlike and the bottle is too big for international delivery. It took almost all weight in the package. It doesn’t work for me at all!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product helped with hemmoroids.

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have bought it for my homemade cosmetics, excellent properties for skin and hair.