Thank you Aloelax ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had IBS with constipation for 21 years. It is literally a chemistry project to get my colon to work without stopping, going into spasm, etc. I have tried probably 90% of the OTC meds in the stores, and many other natural remedies. Aloelax is the miracle for me and I am recommending it to my friends/family who have the same issues I do. Thank you Natures Way - please don't take this off the market!!

Nature's Way, Sloelax, with Fenned Seed, 530 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for years! It is very safe, effective, and gentle! I've told many people about this product, they use it, and love it! Most people don't know that they are suppose to move there bowels every time they eat. Most are 'blessed' it they go once a day much less 1-2 time per week. This product will get you 'going' the way you were created to be. Give it a try...you'll be glad you did!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. Doesn't interfere with my heart meds however, if you're on high blood pressure meds, taking this product at night will move your meds lower into your bowels (less absorption). This will cause your BP to rise during sleep. I always take this product in the daytime where I can monitor my BP during waking hours.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using this product for almost 3 years now. It works, we like it. For me one Vcap works inside 24 hours. My husband (a bigger guy)takes 2.

Always works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been using these for probably 10 years. I take one a day & they always work. I havae IBS with constipation.

Effective + Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product provides effective, natural relief from constipation. It is best to take it as directed for 2-3 days, for the product to take effect. I brought the bottle with me to the doctors office, and he approved it for my personal use on a regular basis. Since this product is natural constipation relief, I personally do not feel that it is habit-forming. The package was delivered in 5 days, good packaging, and fresh product quality. I highly recommend this product, however, please consult with your physician before use.

Been taking these for years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great price point. I'll be purchasing again from this website.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

All I can say is a big Thank You what great relief.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great Product!

helps my digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

helps my digestion. i need to take two though instead of one :)

1 2