Wonderful!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been having what I believe to be gallbladder issues (although my tests keep coming back negative but I have more scheduled). After taking this along with milk thistle and dandelion root, most of my symptoms are GONE. Literally 2 days after taking these, my intense fatigue, headaches, stomach nausea, upper middle abdominal pain, and cramping had disappeared. The excruciating pain in the middle of my back was cut in half and I can actually get up from a chair or just walk down the hall without tears in my eyes. The bad gas I was having is now so rare I don't even notice it. I don't get why the docs don't think it's my gallbladder when this stuff has all but made my symtpoms go away and it's all geared to help your gallbladder/liver/bile production. If you even suspect you have any of these issues, take all 3 supplements!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

taking this to help with digesting oils and fats, after a week, my digestion seems greatly improved.

Definitely seems to help me

Posted by KennyH on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had my gallbladder taken out in 2007 and felt great for a while. Since then, I believe my bile output has dropped considerably, probably due to scar tissue around the Sphincter of Oddi. There is a compound in artichoke extract that supposedly stimulates bile production, and I have definitely noticed a drastic improvement in the digestion of fats since taking these capsules with meals.

Excellent Liver restoring product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Liver is definitely working much better since taking this product. I highly recommend it.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband is taking it for his how cholesterol and blood sugar. His last labs test was improved after taking it for 2 months.

Good supplement with red yeast rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take a blood test every four months because I take both red yeast rice and artichoke leaf. I'm getting great results.

Very well

Posted by Kin-za on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought to combat allergies to face. 2 packages of cut artichoke. May coincide, so maybe not, but allergy no longer appears. Visit my page for more reviews...// Покупала для борьбы с аллергией на лице. Пропила 2 упаковки артишока. Может совпало так, может нет, но аллергия больше не появляется. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

Fantastic Service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Received my order today - only took 6 days to get to New Zealand. Fantastic. This product has been a godsend as I suffer from billary disfunction and since I've been taking it for a month I have stopped all doctor prescribed medications after being on them for 3 years.

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really improves digestion without any sideeffects!

Helps with Cholesterol