Astragalus the wonder drug

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very, good product, the best in my book. You were out of it for sometime and had to use another brand, and was not as satisfied. I took this when I was taking chemo in 2001-2002, plus took it all the time after my stem cell transplant. Have been taking it ever since. It keeps my immune system up, and I am hardly ever sick. SJT Tex.

Very Good for Lungs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for immune support for many years and found to be most effective for lung related conditions like colds and bronchitis!

Short term immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great. Very little research has been done, but what has been done indicates you shouldn't take for more than two weeks straight.

Amazing Strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have weak body constitution since young, it causes me to perspire easily and profusely, even in air conditioned environment. For many years I looked high and low for a cure for my "over perspiration syndrome" and found this miracle. I have been taking for 1 month and have experienced positive results. My profuse sweating stopped! I also feel more energetic and less prone to flu. Thank you iherb!!

amazing for immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 5 year old son had some bad looking tick bites. I was worried about the lyme possibility. I gave him 1 of these twice a day for months. He never got sick. In the fall my whole family (11 of us) got sick with a cold/cough except for him. I know it was the astragalus. 5 year olds never "don't get sick" when everyone else is sick!

AAA+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has turned my life around in a positive way. I sweart by this brand. other brands dont seem to help. Stops me from recurring glandular fever outbreaks.

Fantastic immune builder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Will always have it on hand in the cupboard. Fantastic immune builder.

Energy & allergy herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

General all-purpose immune support. Increases metabolism, combats fatigue especially from stress. Helps with lung strength.

very potent

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i am very satisfied with this Astragalus product. I have used it alone or with schisandra and I van definitely feel the energy that it gives the body. My muscles grow faster! My "disco stick" works better, and my girlfriend is very happy,so am I. But I have not feound that it helps the immune system. Side effects are that you feel more warm energy in your body, and its unpleasant for people who sweat easly or are blushing easly.

A good product

Posted by Queenbee on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes it. He has a cold - sneezing and blowing nose - very morning. So far he has shown only a slight improvement.

1 2 3 4