Powerful complex

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think I suffer from Candida infection and I need to take additional vitamins especially from group B. The price was really good and the product is of high quality. I take one each day with mean and I have more energy and my digestion got a little bit better. This product is too powerful though and taking too much of vitamin B can be toxic, so if you don't suffer from any vitamin malobsorbtion, I would recommend to go with something weaker (like B-50). If you do have vitamin deficiency then this is the best choice for you.

Clydelle Steen

Posted by Reviewer1791057 on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

B-100 Complex is one of our most important supplements we take on a daily basis. We have taken this for at least 10 yrs, and would not be without it. My husband is an Iridologist and he recommends B-100 complex to almost every client.

Great price

Posted by Taomaster69 on Sep 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is strong,and it doesn't upset my tummy...

B-100 Complex

Posted by Reviewer1282709 on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product but notice that it is a high potency complex. You have to drink much water while taking this product.

Good source of B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2153937 on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

helpful for mood and prevention of many issues such as cervical cancer

B capsules

Posted by Reviewer2868568 on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to swallow. Seem to be quite effective. Some improvement in energy. Satisfactory

Can't beat it

Posted by Reviewer2026051 on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've tried this Vitamin B and so far, it has helped improve my lab results. Good product!

good bees

Posted by aromatherapy on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These bees will give you fluorescent urine the first few times. Amaze your friends and have them take one! I like this product.

Fresh, quality product

Posted by 5752363822796444726 on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This B-complex product arrived extremely quick after the order was placed. The product was fresh and arrived in excellent condition. Would definitely order thrust this service again at a future date.

Good product

Posted by 4727312152420023609 on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like the fact that I can empty the powder out of the capsules and mix it into my kids food if needed.