Best B Vit I've Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used B vit's for years, and this one is the best I've ever used. It helps maintain my energy level without overstressing me, and also helps me not be so over wrought by the stress of the work day. I recommend this product to anyone who may be sensitive to B complexes (I don't tolerate them well, they make me feel anxious and nervous) but who still need help with diffusing their physiological stress responses through the day and also want an energy boost. Great product.

Too stimulating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not realize that 1 of the ingredients in this, Siberian Eleuthero, is GINSENG! This got me too wired and I think it interacted w/my SNRI antidepressant. If you take SSRI's or SNRI's, ginseng may interact. Please check w/your doctor.

Excellent for stamina & skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I run a very stressful business. We have noticed that we have more stamina, and don't feel so run down. I can get much more done, and I've even noticed that my skin is more clearer and radient.

Good combo of B's

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Jun 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that there is an added benefit of Choline and Inositil and vitamin C. Good combo. Good kind of energy. Works for me.

High "stress job"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These help me to deal with the "insufferable arses of the world" without the side affects a drug would have. They don't change the stress, they just make "dealing" with the stress easier. My husband will see me getting stressed and remind me to take a couple of "B's."

A great energy booster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best b-complex formula I have found,in all my years of taking B vitamins!When the stress level goes high,I double the dose!I am very,very pleased with the results and can't go without for very long.My husband had a problem with the corners of his mouth cracking.We did some research and he also started taking these regularly.He no longer has any problems with his mouth cracking.

I can tell when I forget it

Posted by rosavader on Feb 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Battling depression can be a real uphill battle, especially without a good B-Complex supplement. This Nature's Way blend builds and sustains energy throughout the day. I can tell a big difference when I miss taking it!

Effecttive B Complex Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Excellent B complex forumula blended with Siberian root really helps with encergy problems, especially those who are highly strung. Ingredients help with proper energy production such as B2, B6 , B12 and biotin so it may be prudent to consume during the morning or early part of the day. http://healthglows.com

It makes a difference

Posted by Soundolove on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had been using these before and it was helpful releacing my stress and when I stopped it was bad again. Since I started takinhg them again I feel good.

Really Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I suffer with generalized anxiety and I started taking this a few months ago and have definately noticed a difference - an amazing difference! I used to take a general B Complex vitamin and never felt this relaxed nor had the right amount of energy. I even give this to our senior dog who has symptoms of DM.