Good health choice

Posted by Reviewer1690805 on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this brand of barley grass for over 7 years. It makes my allergy season easier. I have recommaded this product to a lot of my friends. Some of them stick to it like me too.

Disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1937958 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this product over 10 years. The product was great till this early year. It contains some substance other than barley grass, like sands. It can't be edible at all! I returned all the rest of un-open bottles to iherb. I hope the manufactory knows this problem and make some improvement.

Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3154570 on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product at a competitive price. No need to say more.

Barley Grass powder, Nature`s Way

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This had an unhealthy taste of burnt ashes! combined with the green powder taste. It went in the garbage...

Innesah, London, UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

First time trying this barley grass, it was great, mixed in well in morning power smoothie, Iherb is a great place to get all your power smoothie ingrediants at a great price , very satisfied with purchase and speed of delivery, 3 days to the UK.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1458449 on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My family like this product very much. It helps us to consume more fiber and to have regular bowl movement.

barley grass powder

Posted by Reviewer2366484 on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

love the price, like that i have a natural elimination after taken the product each day.

Review

Posted by Reviewer1084465 on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a couple of these and still have some left. I had never tried barley grass powder before but didn't find this one to have a bad taste. However, it was a little coarse (But for the price you can blend it down to a finer powder). I blended it with fruit to make a shake and added a little honey. The only bad part was when I realized my stomach was too sensative to handle it. I did some research and am currently doing a series of cleanses in order to allow my stomach to heal. My advice for what its worth is if you don't eat fruit and vegetables on a regular basis you might want to start out slow with a product like this one. All in all though, I would buy this product again.

Tammy... California

Posted by Reviewer2441577 on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Gives me more energy. Great for building up my milk supply for breastfeeding. I put it in my morning smoothly in the blender with frozen mangos, strawberries and protein powder.

Rich Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1854607 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoyed the rich flavor of this powder. I eat it straight out of the jar and the heavy consistency works well for that. I don't see anyone mixing this product with water or another low viscosity drink as it's too grainy for that. Mixing it with something thick would work fine. I was actually disappointed when I ran out of this stuff as it was too easy to snack on in between meals.

1 2 3