Good health choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this brand of barley grass for over 7 years. It makes my allergy season easier. I have recommaded this product to a lot of my friends. Some of them stick to it like me too.

Disappointed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this product over 10 years. The product was great till this early year. It contains some substance other than barley grass, like sands. It can't be edible at all! I returned all the rest of un-open bottles to iherb. I hope the manufactory knows this problem and make some improvement.

Works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product at a competitive price. No need to say more.

Barley Grass powder, Nature`s Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This had an unhealthy taste of burnt ashes! combined with the green powder taste. It went in the garbage...

Poderoso alcalinizante

Posted by Susana on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ideal para alcalinizar y para desintoxicar. Aconsejable para limpieza de grasa en órganos.

alma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for our smoothies.

A good idea

Posted by PinkOveralls on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I don't always get a couple servings of green vegetables daily, I've made this part of my daily routine. I mix it into water or juice with ground flax seed, and soy protein powder, to start my day right. A good product to take along when traveling. Taste is not strong or unpleasant the way blue/green algae taste.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this is reasonable and delivers what more expensive brands do. This is good mixed with fruit and juice and a little fresh ginger.

barley grass powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

love the price, like that i have a natural elimination after taken the product each day.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a couple of these and still have some left. I had never tried barley grass powder before but didn't find this one to have a bad taste. However, it was a little coarse (But for the price you can blend it down to a finer powder). I blended it with fruit to make a shake and added a little honey. The only bad part was when I realized my stomach was too sensative to handle it. I did some research and am currently doing a series of cleanses in order to allow my stomach to heal. My advice for what its worth is if you don't eat fruit and vegetables on a regular basis you might want to start out slow with a product like this one. All in all though, I would buy this product again.

1 2 3