Betakaroten - Ble stoppet i tollen :(

Posted by etiskhandel on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kjøp heller spirulina, som er tillatt å importere til Norge, og som inneholder masse betakaroten! Husk hvis du skal bestille vitaminer, er det lurt aa sjekke hvor stort innhold vitaminer det er i hver kapsel.(a,b,c-vitaminer) Noen urter er klassifisert som legemiddel, og ikke tillatt aa bestille fra utlandet. For aa sjekke dette kan du se paa lovdata sine hjemmesider. Urter som er klassifisert (L) elle (LR) er ansett som legemidler, og H er ansett som urter, og defor tillatt aa bestille fra utlandet. I USA er hoyere konsentrat tillatt, enn det er i Norge, saa selv om a-vitaminer og betakarotene er klassifisert urter (H), saa er det forskjell paa om det kommer i pulverform og i tablettform pga konsentratet. Det blir vurdert etter konsentrat pr. tablett..:/ Det vil altså si, dersom dette hadde vaert pulver, og ikke kapsler, SAA hadde det vært tillatt!

Safe Source for Vitamin A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a safe source for vitamin A, and I found this one. I used to suffer from a really dry throat. I'm not diabetic but I have reflux so my doctor said that the dryness was from too much acid reaching my throat. Supplementing with vitamin A will help mucous membranes restore its moisture and so I purchased some Vitamin A here at iHerb. Since it is not safe to consume too much of vitamin A, I switched to beta carotene. It does the same wonders as Vitamin A, and safer to use too. Would recommend it.

my eyes are better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about 3 weeks and was able to read a text message today without reading glasses--usually unheard of...i'm surprised but it really does help the ole eyes!

Beta Carotene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works well for me it helps me see without stronger glasses.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use to buy beta carotene from Walmart, but this product is SO much better.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with this product. Good for eyes and protects the skin from sun.

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A perfect dietary supplement. I have been buying this "Beta Carotine" for three years already and I am extremely satisfied with the results. This is the best option.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good supplement, healthy skin, anti-oxidant, helps to keep your tan

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like Nature's Way products in general.

v