Help

Stopped cataract formation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

At a regular optical exam, I was told I had a cataract beginning in my left eye. I took 2 Bilberry/day for 2 years, and on my next exam there was no sign of cataracts! I quit the Bilbery, and 2 years later was told a cataract was starting again. Now I seem to need a bigger dose (6/day) but am hopeful the Bilberry will again win.

Useful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Apparently bilberry offers a lot of the benefits of blueberries but has some unique differences. Effects noticed after a couple of weeks of consistent use (1 to 2 capsules per day): increased resistance to colds, better adaptation to low-light conditions, almost freakish night vision, increased urination (seems to act as a diuretic). I suspect that the benefits for vision may be less apparent for those deficient in vitamin A or with sight disorders. The product also seems to have some benefit for skin and broken capillaries, though this is rather subjective at this stage of use and maybe wishful thinking on my part.

Never without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I spend a lot of time at the computer. Without bilberry my eyes felt like two burnt holes in a board. With it I am comfortable. It is also supposed to be protective overall. Judging from 20 years of experience with the product, I believe that this is the case.

Si, see

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We've been using and recommending this excellent product for many years! One of Nature's Way's best! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Helps Night Vision

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works great for improving my night vision. When I have to drive at night, I take 2 capsules 3-4 times throughout the day and it really really helps! I like the Nature's Way because it is standardized and works well for me.

Nature's Way Bilberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product improved my night vision tremendously, I had gotten where oncoming lights just blinded me,I'd have to look down at the white lines on the right side of highway to see to stay in my lane, and after about a month on bilberry I have good night vision!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My eyes are no longer dry and tired after taking this product for 1 month. Recommended!

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Relieves eye irritation

My mother uses this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I buy this as my mother uses them to keep her eyes is good shape as age is know to affect them. She loves it as it has helped her improve her eyesight immensely. The service of iherb excellent as always!

Nature's Way, Bilberry, Standardized, 90 Capsules

Posted by msturglifestyle on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

80mg full strength Bilberry extract 25% anthocyanins in a base of 125mg of Elderberry without the bad additives.

1 2 3 4