It works, but not sure on what level

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had bought this product in order to control candida. I know that it works somehow becuase when I take it with breakfast, I get a lot of energy, to the extent that I feel really hot and have to turn on the air condition sometimes, so all in all I know it works (I used a very high dose of 10,000 mcg) which is used for candida according anecdotal evidence at least.

sublingual

Posted by Reviewer3097292 on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love sublingual vitamins! According to articles I have read, it is said that they are better absorbed.

helpful for candida

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

if you take high enough doses you can prevent candida turning into the fungal form.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1827703 on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great.

Good for children

Posted by cot477 on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My child takes one of these with each meal for hair, skin and nails (and a skin disorder). It dissolves quickly in the mouth and tastes good. It's good for the body and perfect format for kids.

super sublingual

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

over the course of a year or so, i have seen a vast improvement in the condition of my hair, scalp, skin and nails, and i correlate that to taking around 5 milligrams of biotin per day. i am a big fan and supporter of sublingual type vitamins due to their better than average absorption levels, because they go directly to the blood steam. these dissolve well and have a nice flavor

Biotin 1000 mcg

Posted by 5384865907373538382 on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very useful for those who cannot assimilate vitamin C

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2990281 on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just started using, but am seeing a difference in my nails, which are thin and brittle due to years of biting and menopause.

Mixed Review..

Posted by Reviewer2536199 on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste was fine, although it did not dissolve in my mouth. It had to be chewed. Unfortunately, my throat swelled up after taking it. This happened each time I took one. I looked it up online and apparently large doses of Biotin can cause anaphylaxis is some individuals. I'm unfortunately one of them.

WOW Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2331380 on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really happy with this product. My hair and nails have gotten so much better, I love the results..... Star

1 2 3