Help

It works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have lost 30 pounds in 4 months using this. The first 2 months I only took half the recommended dose because I'm very sensitive to caffeine, etc. Not that there's any caffeine in this, but I was worried about the effects. I had no problems and the second 2 months I went to the correct dose and actually lost 2/3 of my total weight lost. I'm halfway to my goal. I just reordered. I'm very happy.

great appetite supressor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had a decrease in appitite since use, my personal mood has been enhanced, I feel less fatigue and more energized with its use. I would recommend this to anyone; however, please start out with only half of the prescribed dose or you will not be able to sleep.

Nature's Way, Bitter Orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this with Ginseng & Green Tea. It cuts my appetite and gives me stamina. Always works. I've lost over 30 lbs without much pain.

Great for allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Allergy relief!

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My goal is to lose 15 pounds, and I want to do it slowly and sanely. I made a resolution to never "diet" again. I wanted to take a supplement that wasn't a proprietary blend of stuff I don't even know, so this seemed like the best choice. I've been taking it for a couple of weeks now, and I've noticeably lost weight. Nothing crazy, but it's obvious how my clothes fit SO much better. And, I've been able to cut back the crazy intensity of my workouts to a more normal, regular type of workout. I'm only taking one tablet a day, so I'm sure if I took the recommended dose, my results would be faster. No jitters, no weirdness at all. I give it a thumbs up.

Beware interactions - inhibits intestinal C-Y-P-3-A-4

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

C-Y-P-3-A-4 contributes to bile acid detoxification, the termination of action of steroid hormones, and elimination of phytochemicals in food and the majority of medicines. Bitter orange is known to be similar in effect to grapefruit juice and may therefore interact with numerous substances - natural or synthetic. Women naturally have higher C-Y-P-3-A-4 activity than men. However - if C-Y-P-3-A-4 is already overloaded (e.g. estrogen, multiple chemical sensitivity, salicylates), if you are constipated - then taking bitter orange probably isn't going to be useful or fun. I found this product to be effective - and therefore not fun. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Bitter Orange

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like how it works on my body. It does not give me headach or jittery. It just gives me a boost without stimulus. I will buy this product again. Thanks

After trying many supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After trying green tea, acai, cinnamon, and many others, this capsule finally worked - no more evening runs to the refrigerator. I can eat less and still feel full

Great company!

Posted by Carolanne on Jun 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bitter orange is great and inexpensive compared to other products I've tried for fat buring. My problem is I don't need an appetite suppressant. I only need a fat burner, but had not been able to find one that didn't contain some kind of appetite suppressant. This product caused me no side affects. I had no jitters or rapid heartbeat and I am very sensative to most medicine and herbal products, usually ending up at the negative end of the 'side effects' spectrum. Anyway, I could hardly believe how fast my product arrived! I also loved that the price was low and the shipping and handling charge wasn't hiked up! THAT I GREATLY appreciated! I will continue to order from this company. They are the most cost effective herbal company I've found in 9 years of internet shopping! Thanks for making your service affordable! I'll let you know how the weight loss goes at a later date.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Notwithstanding that everyone's different, for me, this product is fantastic! I took yohimbe for many years and, even after I stopped using it, I was constantly on adrenaline. I could no longer simply relax. After a little research, though, I found that for me bitter orange seems to "soak up" all of the hormones relating to adrenaline. I now sleep well and I am relaxed during the day without any brain fog. I would suggest giving it a try :)