Black Cohosh Nature's Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A nurse suggested I use this product over a month ago for menopausel symptoms. I am happy to report that my hot flashes have subsided and I am sleeping through the night. Yeah ! I have spoken with both my interenist and endocrinologist and both have endorsed this product. Thank you for asking me to review! All positive results for me and I hope it helps other women going through this pause in life.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product along with True Nature Menopause Complex. If I take both, I have no night sweats and no hot flashes. It is a god send!

Relieves my symptoms....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Nature's Way Black Cohosh for over 5 years. Lately I have started muscle testing for how much to take. I have taken as many as 3 in the morning and 3 at night. This has helped alleviate hot flashes almost completely. iHerb was the best price I found on line - with the best deal on shipping!

Recommended for PCOS

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This helps with my PCOS symptoms. This herb is extremely important for PCOS as it helps to reduce the hormone LH which is often too high. It is also beneficial for reducing anxiety and tension. Check out my other reviews on herbs/supplements for PCOS.

Excellent product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got rid of my hot flashes, and I lost 12 lbs. Yipee!! But I had to reduce my dose, because I found that it may have affected my eyesight--which is back to normal.

Can't recommend this enough for women in menopause!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for many years for menopausal symptoms - started using it originally for night sweats and one time when I ran out I suddenly started having my first hot flashes which were really bad and I realized that it had actually been keeping me from having any in the first place. This black cohosh along with progesterone cream have helped me go through menopause so symptom free that my doctor didn't believe that I was in menopause and took blood tests to prove that I wasn't - except SHE was wrong and she called me to tell me that I was definitely in menopause!

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No more o flashes. No any side effects. I have used this over a year now. This is my life saver.

over 40 -

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is a daily must works wonders at stopping hot flashes

black cohosh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this product, I was buying the liquid form and I guess I was not getting enough Mg... Now I don't get night sweats or hot flashes during the day. I take on 1 before I go to bed... ahhh back to normal

Helped with Night Sweats

Posted by Carolanne on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 capsules before bed with a warm cup of water. I figure I can make tea out of them in my stomach and bypass staining my teeth. They ease my night sweats. I went off of them for a very long time and came back to them. Like many herbs, I think they body gets used to them over time, so I stop for a few days ever so often, then begin again.