Excellent for Thyroid

Posted by 5164720073768635172 on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great. Works way better for me than plain kelp. more iodine I think. I take 3 of these a day and my temperature is finally normal. Noticed within the first couple of days within taking. I have been suffering with thyroid problems and very cold and low body temp for years and this has been the first herb that has worked. Tried everything! I'll stick to this brand. Please keep in stock.

great stomach aid

Posted by Reviewer2541578 on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my 90 year old mom everyday whe had a serious bleeding uslcer some years ago...the bladderwrack coats her stomach it keeps the ulcer bacteria from growing..she has had no problems since we started this if I have a stomach upset or digestion problem one tab of bladderwrack and one ester C and I am fine my husbands sensitive stomach also loves this mix

Nature's Way, Bladderwrack, 580 mg, 100 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2083842 on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have increased energy since I began taking one of these daily. It beats eating seaweed.

great

Posted by Reviewer1563474 on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have lost a few pounds since taking the bladderwrack and has also helped with my digestive system!!!

Great for Type O Blood

Posted by Reviewer2191267 on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this for weight loss and maintaining my thyroid. I didn't like the taste to begin with, but if you drink pineapple juice with it, not a problem. I have noticed about 5 lbs loss of weight from taking this supplement. Even on days I don't eat very good, I don't gain weight. Just to let you know, this does not work with other blood types. Just O. Have a great day.

Bladderwrack, nature's way

Posted by Reviewer1092641 on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I could immediately feel my metabolism speed up after taking this herb. I talked to my physician about it, and she told that based on my blood type, it is a good product to use as substitute.

Allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer3192392 on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I suppose I am the one in ten that is allergic or super sensitive to too much iodine. I took this product in hopes of replacing the prescription given by my Dr. But after taking the Bladderwrack my neck broke out in itchy bumps and I mean itchy! So, it's back to the drawing board. I would rate the product if I could. But I feel if I can't use it, doesn't mean it would not benefit someone else. Thank you.

Bladderwrack

Posted by Reviewer1498434 on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very fast delivery from the website. Product just as described and it is assisting me to lost weight. Many thanks

Nice kelp substitute

Posted by Reviewer1552984 on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking this instead of kelp right now as I read somewhere that it also boosts your testosterone, but I can't find the reference anymore. Anyway, seems to be good stuff.

BladderWrack

Posted by Reviewer3094492 on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is also a metabolism booster. I take with breakfast as directed. I do have energy all day and my body is alert. I read it can help with weight lost not sure sense I've only been using for 1 week or so but I do at time feel like some clothes seem more loose. That could mean I'm just not as bloated that day. Need more time with this one but I do have good energy. Gave it 4 stars because I also drink tea before my workout.