Works Perfectly with Fenugreek for Milk Supply

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works perfectly with fenugreek in helping to increase my milk supply. Will continue to buy this in the future along with fenugreek. Those 2 work better together (as Dr. Jack Newman, world renowned breastfeeding doctor, states). They have definitely worked for me. Blessed Thistle is for the flow of milk. Fenugreek is for the actual milk production.

WONDERFUL!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful, in conjunction with Fenugreek seed it helps boost your milk supply.

Best results taken with fenugreek seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My milk supply has increased significantly after taking this with fenugreek seeds..

Huge Help with Nursing Supply

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I battled low supply all through breastfeeding. Blessed thistle was one of the few things I could tell was actually making a difference. I noticed no ill side effects.

It helps me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have an autoimmune illness which causes inflammation in my digestive tract. Blessed Thistle seems to calm this aspect of my various symptoms. I wish it helped them all...but every little little bit of relief helps. Bless you.

galactogogue

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take blessed thistle capsules and fenugreek capsules together and find them excellent for increasing my milk supply.

Excellent Product for PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for years... start taking it 5 days before cycle begins - absolutely SAVES me from menstrual migraines!

Lactation booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great in combo with fenugreek and fennel

Blessed Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does not affect my sensitive stomach

worked well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I noticed an increase in my breastmilk production when I used this in combination with Fenugreek seed.