Helps control my Pre-Diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

With a proper diet and exercise, and the use of this Nature's Way product, I am keeping my Prediabetes in check. I haven't had any side effects, I do have more energy. However, I started a new regiman with about 7 different supplements that took YEARS to perfect so that I am seeing a difference. This product has been apart of my new regiman of going naturalpathic for my MS, Fibromyalgia and Hypo thyroidiam and pre-diabetes. I also have high chloresteral as well. Very flusterating, but it's all coming together right now and working. I am seeing an improvement and that makes me happy. Hope this works for you too.

Home test validates product works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Home sugar tests pre-using this product was typically 125-140. (Test strip normal range 100-140, which i suspect is the goal range for diebetics). My lab blood test are typically around 120, which is elevated. After using this product my home test have dropped to 98. I suspect lab blood test will show similar improvements. I believe this product works.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband is a type 2 diabetic and we can't afford one of the meds he is supposed to take along with his Glucophage. I was desperate but have always used supplements and thought I'd give this a try. I am so glad I did. I can afford this and in conjunction with Glucophage keeps his blood sugar within the parameter it's supposed to be in. The big thing is to monitor the sugar levels, both before starting AND after.

Excellent help for PCOS-related acne!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am 40 years old and have suffered acne from PCOS for most of my life. Knowing that insulin resistance is at the root of PCOS, I decided to give Nature's Way Blood Sugar a try (taking two capsules three times a day, with food). I was thrilled to see the acne clear completely from my face, and it is nearly 95% gone from my face/chest as well. I started taking Blood Sugar about a year ago, and my skin has been clear, beautiful and healthy ever since. I also have noticed a definite improvement in my ability to stabilise my blood sugar (ie. I don't feel queasy after meals anymore). If I forget to take the capsules for a few days, the acne returns, but it doesn't take long to get things back on track. I am so happy with these results! I only wish I'd known to try this years ago, instead of spending years on the birth control pill to help my skin. Nature's Way Blood Sugar is now my 'go-to' for healthy insulin sensitivity and PCOS management.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this for my high blood sugar. Even on medication with diet and exercise my fasting blood sugar wasn't going any lower than 130. I am on metaformin and didn't want to go in insulin so thought this might help and it has. Now my fasting blood sugar is around 100. I take this along with Benfotiamine, R-Lipoic Acid, GlucoCare and Chromium Picolinate.

They have changed the formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to take this but now when I try to re-order, I realized they excluded chromium polynicotinate from the formula which is the main element that most people concerned about their blood sugar level would take. That is really not the same thing. Buyers be aware!!

Totally Amazing and Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very unstable blood sugar and there are times when it doesnt matter how much I eat or what I do I couldnt clear the fuzzy brain or stop feeling crazy hungry. This product totally stabalises my blood sugar its amazing then if I eat sensibly I feel sane!! Which is very useful.

nature's way blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

since i started taking nature's way blood sugar, my blood sugar readings have been fantastic. This is so amazing, i would recommend this to anyone trying to control blood sugars.

a

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works the best for controlling blood sugar. Makes cells more sensitive to insulin.

very good and the valuable price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it helps my prediabetes and hypoglycemia! i am already not sleepy in the evening!