arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is great for arthritis

What a Miracle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was having trouble with my joints as the weather changed and needed something fast, so I decided to give this a try. I was amazed how quickly it worked, and had some old decrepid co-workers try it too! Everyone was amazed! It doesn't get rid of the pain but reduces it to a very tolerable dull ache that is manageable, on top of it all, its been a godsend to my intestinal troubles as well!

Super duper :)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is just perfect for your bones, fleshes and cartilages along with the healthy diet and exercising lifestyle. Also, these herbs are perfect for your overall body because herbs go the whole way not in separate body sections. This item is so pure, does not have any nasty additives, just gelatin. Go Nature's Way!

Psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to be quite beneficial for psoriasis. Taking the recommended dose per day has alleviated many of the sores on my husbands skin. I saw it work in 4 days and even took pictures because I could not believe it worked so fast.

Nature's Way, Bone, Flesh & Cartilage, 480 mg,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't have any taste, which means inferior quality herbs are used.

Efectivas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mi mujer las toma y dice que le han remitido los dolores ocasionados por la artrosis

Bone, Flesh &Cartilage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have arthritis specially, my knees. I am 70 years old and 25 pounds overweight. Since I started to take this amazing product I have found a great relief. I recommended it to a friend of mine with the same results. Very satisfied with my purchase. Thank you.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to aid in healing my diastisis recti. I coupled it with the tuppler technique regime. And I have visible results!!!

Service is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Order arrived with no issues. Hopefully the product is that good too. Needing some help regenerating after a dental bone infection!

Useful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The result of using this is currently silent. I got it as I was told I had osteo-arthritis. I was given a crutch and told to keep moving. The pain, swelling and severe bruising resolved and it turned out I'd actually broken my leg. I'm sure it helped repair the bone quicker than it might otherwise have done.