candida must have, no seriously!

Posted by Reviewer1541377 on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Systematic candida, 15 years. Boron helps asorb Calcium and Magnesium, so it stops you from pissing it out. Calcium and magnesium stay in the body for longer periods. Memory and energy impoves after taking it. Fungal feet nails are nearly looking like normal nails, I say 4 more weeks and I'll be having beautiful nails. Only been taking 'Boron' for nearly one month! 12mg, so four tablets a day, will reduce in two months to 6mg. Magnesium chloride for magnesium, 1.5mg calcium and magnesium a day, no milk. Awesome brand and awesome service! Thankyou iHerb!

Boron with calcium

Posted by Reviewer2617780 on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended both magnesium and boron with calcium to improve aborption of calcium. My latest bone scan showed improvement over my last one so I am assuming this combination works.

Boron

Posted by Reviewer1091318 on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Boron for 12 months and most of my aches and pains have all but vanished and the tablets are great value

Boron

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good combo.Reasonable & chelated.According to the nutritionists it is good for bones, libido and for women after menopause. Hasn't hurt my libido.

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Boron is one of those trace minerals that help build bone, and helps many other functions. I notice a energy boost and more focus, everything seems to click after taking it. Do your own search and you'll find it's quite the little workhorse. If just for strengthening bone alone, it's worth a go.

Boron Chelate

Posted by 4673443482140944965 on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and great value we are Boron deficient here in Australia due to excess use of fertilisers on the nations crops and even though we have been taking it for a short time only it has certainly made a difference to us already. Thankyou

:-(

Posted by 4660298379214062346 on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I dont give negative opinions very often but with this caps is something wrong. I have try before some other provider also without fillers and preservatives and didnt have any stomach problems but with this caps after swallowing them I have extreme flatulence and gases :( I also try on an empty stomach ,with food ,after food ,cut the caps on a half dose ,without capsule and so on but allways the same thing was happend when I stop taking them everything was normal again. I know everybody is a different person but for me they didnt work so I will not buy them again.If I could I would gave ten stars for quick shipping with very reasonable price and excellent customer service.

help with osteoarthritis

Posted by NEDERLAND on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

after 2 weeks 3 mg per day it helps with the osteoarthritis of our friend.worth trying

Nature's Way, Boron 3 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2268504 on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a must added supplement to any intake of magnesium and calcium combined. Best with extra vitamin D.

This enriches the breast.

Posted by Reviewer2519843 on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is supplement the best for the assistance of the breast development. For me to recommend it is to take this and the soy isoflavone together. It is effective.