candida must have, no seriously!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Systematic candida, 15 years. Boron helps asorb Calcium and Magnesium, so it stops you from pissing it out. Calcium and magnesium stay in the body for longer periods. Memory and energy impoves after taking it. Fungal feet nails are nearly looking like normal nails, I say 4 more weeks and I'll be having beautiful nails. Only been taking 'Boron' for nearly one month! 12mg, so four tablets a day, will reduce in two months to 6mg. Magnesium chloride for magnesium, 1.5mg calcium and magnesium a day, no milk. Awesome brand and awesome service! Thankyou iHerb!

Boron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Boron for 12 months and most of my aches and pains have all but vanished and the tablets are great value

Boron with calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended both magnesium and boron with calcium to improve aborption of calcium. My latest bone scan showed improvement over my last one so I am assuming this combination works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Boron is one of those trace minerals that help build bone, and helps many other functions. I notice a energy boost and more focus, everything seems to click after taking it. Do your own search and you'll find it's quite the little workhorse. If just for strengthening bone alone, it's worth a go.

Boron

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good combo.Reasonable & chelated.According to the nutritionists it is good for bones, libido and for women after menopause. Hasn't hurt my libido.

:-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I dont give negative opinions very often but with this caps is something wrong. I have try before some other provider also without fillers and preservatives and didnt have any stomach problems but with this caps after swallowing them I have extreme flatulence and gases :( I also try on an empty stomach ,with food ,after food ,cut the caps on a half dose ,without capsule and so on but allways the same thing was happend when I stop taking them everything was normal again. I know everybody is a different person but for me they didnt work so I will not buy them again.If I could I would gave ten stars for quick shipping with very reasonable price and excellent customer service.

Boron Chelate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and great value we are Boron deficient here in Australia due to excess use of fertilisers on the nations crops and even though we have been taking it for a short time only it has certainly made a difference to us already. Thankyou

help with osteoarthritis

Posted by NEDERLAND on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

after 2 weeks 3 mg per day it helps with the osteoarthritis of our friend.worth trying

This enriches the breast.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is supplement the best for the assistance of the breast development. For me to recommend it is to take this and the soy isoflavone together. It is effective.

Vores jord har ikke de samme næringsstoffer mere

Posted by Danmark on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Og en afd em som vi kan bruge et tilskud af er Boron ( på dansk hedder det bor) Det er et essentielt mineral, som har stor betydning i kroppens processer ( prøv at Google mere om det) Det er godt for testoteron niveauet hos mænd, det er godt for potensen, og det er også godt for mange andre ting. Specielt skulle det også være godt til at bekæmpe candida. Start langsomt op med 1 pille, da det godt kan sætte nogle udrensninger i gang (detox), og drik rigeligt med vand til. Giv gerne min kommentar et like, og hvis du er førstegangskøber på Iherb kan du få 10 % i rabat på dit første køb, hvis du bruger min rabatkode, som du finder ved at klikke på mit profilnavn, og så er koden i toppen af min profil.