Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great blood purifier. I use this when I need extra help to clear skin problems. It works for me and is a good alternative to taking antibiotics. The price is good too, less than half of what it costs in the UK.

Blood Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1925596 on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great as a blood purifer for acne. That is what i use it for.. It has worked better than any antibotic I ever taken.... in combination with Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse by Planetary Herbals works wonders...... Definitely a product to buy..

Quality not consistent

Posted by Reviewer2129159 on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been using it for 3 months last year and it worked well to controal my adult acne, however, the bottles I ordered in January, 2010 seem to contain different content, which I noticed right away the color of the pills is much lighter than the one I ordered previously. A few weeks later, my acne came back again and I would wish I kept the reciept and returned the bottles that do not work anymore. Be aware the one that works is not the light beige color and have a strong smell.

Not Organic at all and capsule filled only half way with herb

Posted by Reviewer2548607 on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking herbal products for 30 years. I have learned to research each one because there are changes in companies and products over time. Natures way used to be a good company many years ago. However, this Burdock root is listed as certified organic and containing 475 mills inside the capsule. When I received the Burdock root, I looked for the organic certification logo on the bottle-none existed. Just saying a product if organic is dishonest and means nothing at all to the consumer. Additionally, the capsules are all filled about half full (at the most). I used to cap up my own herbs and each 400 or 500 mil cap holds almost exactly that much herb if packed full. This is dishonesty to the point of illegally representing a product. It makes me wonder exactly what the real ingredients inside the capsule is: It tastes far to sweet to be pure Burdock Root. I threw mine away and will not buy anything from this unethical company in the future.

Skin Doctor

Posted by Reviewer2586172 on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm no intiate with this product. I've had Gilbert's Syndrome and the accompanying psorisis all my life (32 years) I use Burdock Root to help cleanse my liver, and ease my psorisis, after two bottles of Nature's Way, Burdock Root my psorisis is significantly better going from covering my entire scalp to a thin ring around my hairline. I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone else with similar skin problems.

This one is a keeper!

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for a bit over a week and all I can say is wow! My face has cleansed big time and it's literally glowing. Also the pimples and blackheads on my back have been dimished significantly. If you have any problems with your skin, you should order burdock root!

I use for blood cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used too many pesticides in the distant past (lawn maintenance company) and smelled like pesticide when I sweat. Taking burdock root off and on has really helped.

Burdock Root

Posted by Reviewer3057031 on Oct 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent for the skin. It contributes to even toned, smooth acne-free skin. It's one of the most popular blood purifiers.

► One of The Best Blood Purifiers ! 100% Organically Grown ! Certified By QAI !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This great Burdock Root product is certified 100% organic by QAI which is authorized by USDA as an accredited certifying agency to certify organic products globally. Burdock Root has been used as one of the best blood purifiers. It contains certain diuretic principles, which help expel toxic products from the blood through urine. I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product by Nature's Way. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Using as part of a regime to clear up rosacea. So far good results.