Nothing better at nighttime

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Everyone needs this mineral combination. I add potassium for leg cramps, and I sleep so much better at night.

Calcium is a must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I know how important it is to take calcium every day and you can't always get enough out of your food. According to Dr. Oz you should split it up and take half in the morning an hour after your am meal and the other half an hour after your last meal of the day. At my age "66" I have to have more than a younger person. I have strong bones and I exercise and use upper body machines to keep me healthy.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor wanted me to increase my Calcium, and the Magnesium offsets the effect of the Calcium, and the Zinc helps build my immunity. Great product!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The magnesium in this product really helps with muscles. I'm constantly tensed in my neck and shoulders and this product really helps relax the muscles. Also, my husband has arthritis and I can tell he doesn't complain of hurting so much when he's taking this product.

from belly fat to belly flat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

calcium, mag & zinc is recommended in Dr Randolph's book Great price and fast shipping

Nature's Way, Calcium, Mag, & Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used these for years and the capsules are much easier to digest than a pill.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is good.

Excellent

Posted by favs-of-lala on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Doing great on it. Easy to swallow and I take at bedtime for more restful night sleep.

CALCIUM, MAG & ZINC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like being able to take my calcium with my magnesium & zinc in one tablet ... great value for money.

Nature's Way, Calcium, Mag & Zinc, 250 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using for years, I like that it has all the vitamins I need per my doctor in a calcium pill.

1 2 3 4