Best product ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although not as velvety smooth as the original Camocare Facial Therapy, the results from the new formula are still incredible. I am a 61 year old woman having used all the expensive department store facial moisturizers and switched to the original Camocare Facial Therapy, for half the price, 20 years ago and my face and neck are virtually wrinkle-free. Camocare products are hard to find because people don't know how good it is and are not buying it. I hope this review serves to increase awareness and increases users of this product. You will not be disappointed.

I am pleased!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

100% satisfaction!

Nature's Way CamoCare Organics, Full Spectrum Skin Renewal, Regenerating Night Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the non greasy texture. Leaves skin so soft

Camocare Organics, night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It's comfortable on my skin, smells light and nice and I like the tubes which are neat and easy to use.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using CamoCare products for years but could not find what I wanted at the usual stores. This one is new to me but very nice, thank you. Silky

Good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only used for a few days, feels good when applied. Tube is small was expecting larger quantity. Donna

regenerating night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i do not recommend this product at all. it is not smooth, but sticky and has an unpleasant medicinal odor. please bring back camocare facial therapy. i will not again purchase the regenerating cream.