CamoCare Under-Eye Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years and it's the best I have found to getting rid of puffy eyes. I use it in the morning and no more puffiness. Works like magic.

does its job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have has bags under my eyes and this reduces them.

This is a great under-eye lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like CamoCare's facial products including the under-eye therapy. Because it comes in a tube, it is easy to apply and great for travel.

From Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can recommend this product for younh men. I think it is too "weak" for aging skin. The consistency is light and soft withot any irritaton.

Like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the light texture and pleasant scent. I have noticed a slight decrease in the puffiness under my eyes.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't say this does miracles but I think it's good and the ingredients are low hazard, it's a decent eye cream and I'm surpised someone found it irritating because my skin gets sensitve around the eyes but this gave me no problems. I will say if you're looking for something deeply hydrating, this is more silkly light cream. it does well under eye makeup for that reason.

Feels good when applied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Feels good when applied, moisturizes under eye area, have not noticed a decrease in darken area yet.

under eye therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Manager for Human Resources

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used Camocare under-eye therapy for many many years, and was very disappointed when the original product was taken off the market. I have since tried the new product, and though it is too soon to give it a rating, I am sure that it is as good as if not better than the orignal product.

V-e-r-y Disappointed in Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way reformulation of this product is just terrible. After a light application, the areas around both eyes were swollen so bad I didn't leave the house without sunglasses. I tried the product three times, and had the same unfavorable results. The original product was outstanding, and I will NOT be purchasing the new one...ever!