Lyme Disease - Fibromyalgia - Allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After reading a clinical study on the connection of Lyme Disease and Fibromialgia and Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, I figured I had nothing to loose. After 2 months use, the Fibromialgia began to go away. Was able to walk a mile or more per day for the first time in years. As for the chemical sensitivities, it took a year of taking Cat's Claw, but finally I can go into public again and not be put to bed for days to weeks from breathing the fragrances and other chemicals in the buildings. This has been the biggest pivotal point in my healing process. I also give it to my husband as part of his cancer program.

This thing perfect

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This thing is perfect as always and from any brand at iherb. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, cleansing, anti-cancer, etc. In few words - perfect stuff. Price is extremely good. This product to my family is one of the miracles mother nature is giving to us. It is so affordable, cheap and such a cool and strong stuff. It did help me few times with my severe ear inflammations with fever. I was taking for 6-8 capsules per day and no other medicines or other curing methods. Cat's claw was cleaning out my ears naturally through my face. Yeah, exactly through my face. The only one bad thing about it was redness and swollen face while cleansing. If only 1 ear was sick, then only 1 side of the face was red and swollen. But it is worth to suffer that, because its all right, no pain or other bad feeling. Also it helped to my mommy, after she knew she has brain tumor. When she started to take it along with gingko biloba (it is cheap miracle also), after 2 weeks she could already drive to the same mountain by bicycle by herself, where she couldn't drive herself before and was in need to go with bicycle on feet, because of weak heart and other illnesses tumor caused to her. Not to mention flu, cold stuff. Cat's claw naturally can take away your 38 C temperature after couple of minutes.

awesome for Lyme disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

when I take these.. even when I cant afford the 9 capsules a day (100 capsule bottle id be buying every 11 days!) then I notice a HUGE difference in my well being feelings..and no depression/anxiety ...and no nervous system symptoms (tongue issues) if I just take 4 or 6 instead of the just 3 I was taking a day... I love it and this is the exact one in Buehner's healing lyme book. I took 3 a day for many many months so that 100 would last a month,but as soon as I upped it to 4,5 or 6... I noticed a great big difference:) ill be so happy when I can afford the 9 a day for the full 11-12 months. this is the MAIN lyme herb to take..if you cant afford all of the others such as sarsaparilla,andrographis..resveratrol..just take this.... I noticed it was just as good as the samento(liquid) so dont worry too much about TOA free because I DO have very sensitive autoimmune disorders and havent had troubles whatsoever. the second herb recommended if you can ONLY get two is the resveratrol..japanese knotweed type by source naturals.ive been through a few bottles. but ivebeen out for a month and THIS cats claw ALONE is what I take and feeling great:)

Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have RA and fibromyalgia. This product works very well and relieves pain effectively. I also take minocycline for RA, and it seems to work almost as well. Definately something to add to current treatments if you have these issues.

An Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Nature's Way Cat's Claw, off and on, for ten years or so. Most of the time, I don'e need it. For the previous twenty years, I suffered with Ulcerative Colitis which 3 Gastroenterologist couldn't help. It completely baffled the third doctor. I have no doubt that it could save thousands from unneeded pain and suffering. I feel that with the use of Cat's Claw some lives could actually be saved.

Mr Davis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This little inexspensive pill is the one the greatest ways to build up your body defenses. I have used this for over 20 yrs. I will never be without it! I use to get sick every year in the winter with soar throats & colds. While this is not a cure & I still get a cold, it helps me to recover better & faster. Over 20 yrs I have only had about 4 colds compared to one every year. Try it & see for yourself the difference it will make in immune system.

Bowel Movement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really improved my BM from runny, pencil thin to firm full size.

Good

Posted by gloriakwai on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin is improving, more clear.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great for allergy parasite

Cat's claw

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is just so excellent! I use it to keep lyme symptoms away and it definitely does that. Without it, I have swollen lymph glands, sinus headaches, flu symptoms, and more. Once I take this, all gone in a few hours, honestly. I have taken this once for a year and thought the lyme disease was gone, but all the symptoms returned over the next year, so now I take one of these a day to keep all symptoms away.