Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer1677919 on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, the capsules are easy to swallow. I dont recommend taking these on an empty stomach though.

Nature's Way, Cayenne & Garlic

Posted by cosmopolitan on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bun, imbunatatire optima a circulatiei sanguine.

Nature's Way Cayenne & Garlic

Posted by 5200033945855018209 on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for around 2 years already. I feel that my knee inflammation due to arthritis and mobility have improved. I feel safe when ingesting this product because I have had high blood pressure and cayenne and garlic are both good for heart health. Highly recommended.

Warmer feeling

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I take these pills my body feels warmer and this is great in the winter. It sometimes, but not always and I don't know what makes the difference, gives me garlic taste and burbs. Otherwise, I like it.

Works well..

Posted by Reviewer3197343 on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very Good stuff. Not too strong like the GNC brand. This is just what I need to get my blood flowing and is a good substitute for coffee if you need to be alert.

good product, timely delivery

Posted by Reviewer3198957 on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like using iHerb--their shipping costs are low, their prices beat anything you can find in stores, and they have a great selection. I have been taking the Cayenne & Garlic and they seem to have helped with my circulation problems already. Plus they're both good for you. Highly recommended!

Garlic and Cayenne for long life healthy heart

Posted by Reviewer2073441 on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product and iHerb service, of course, I used to put cayenne & garlic in liquid but the caps are much more convenient, if you are new just make sure you eat something.

Cayenne & Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2615575 on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product, will certainly order again. Thanks

awsome

Posted by 5584917875956484085 on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

awsome product awsome service...great range..what more can i say...AWSOME

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2137682 on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband started using this after he saw how I could handle spicy foods and he could not. Now he is eating the spicy stuff even more than me at times. I think cayenne pepper is a great at breaking up congestion in my body. Hurts at first, but in the long run, it's worth it.

1 2 3