Chamomile soothes....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Chamomile is an excellent product and soothes not only the nerves but the whole digestive tract. Relaxes the stomach and bowel and works better than any laxative long term. This herb also appears to be safe to use long term. Nature's Way has quality products.

It's a miracle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. I was able to trash my Buspar which made me so dizzy I couldn't walk. It has a calming affect that enables me to get the best nights sleep I've had in years. I will definetly be ordering more. Thank You

Natures Way Chamomile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They work well calming the digestive system, the effects are felt straight away.

Great for Stomach spasms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for nausea and stomach spasms. Also good for lower intestinal cramping. Used at all times of the day without sleepiness (2 capsules). Not sure if it helps with sleep for me, testing that.

SLUMBER AND STOMACH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

AIDS IN MY SLEEP AND CALMS MY STOMACH (IBS).

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works for helping sleep, great service.

Great way to drift off to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This not only helps my muscles relax, but slows down and relaxes my racing mind. It makes me feel both calm and happy.

Gentle and Calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My stomach quivers at night...until I started taking these. Not only do they ease me into sleep, they calm my entire digestive system. Nature's Way Chamomile Flowers are now a welcome and essential part of my nightly routine. I am so thankful I don't need Rx any more at night. Sweet dreams!

Nice calming herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

IHerbs has the best pricing anywhere. I never shop the health food stores anymore because the mark-up is so high. This herb isn't expensive, but I still shop with IHerbs

helps me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take one before bed and another when I wake up around 2 or 3 am. I usually go back to sleep without feeling groggy the next morning.

1 2 3 4