Not happy - Thrilled!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't often write reviews on vitamins but wow - this is the first product that has 100% reduced my hot flashes. I used to take 2 soy isoflavins a day - didn't quite cut it but I was happy. Read black cohosh was also helpful so I tried this product. (also Natures Way is a great company) Ladies - I cannot tell you the difference. I stopped the soy and just take this and I'm thrilled. (and I had the Dante's Inferno-type flashes) Try it - you won't be sorry.

A blessing for women!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product all during my menopause and now that I am post menopausal, I still take 2 every morning...I feel it keeps me balanced throughout the day. This product was a god send for me.... I did not take any clinical drugs, even through the worst times..... this should be a part of every woman's diet.

Change-O-Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a friend who is going through pre- pre-menopause. It helped me 15 years ago and is still effective in reducing hot flashes and managing all other annoying changes during this major life change!

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This mixture of well-proven supplements is very effective when taken regularly and results are noticeable in a very short time. I would recommend this to any female starting to go through the "change of life."

My wife is happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After reading some of the review on this product I feel we were very lucky to find this product as soon as we did. After only a couple of months of hot flashes we searched online and found your product. The hot flashes stopped within a day or two couldn't be happier.

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped with the night sweats and sleepless nights!

Good for old ladies too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I went off my estrogen patches, a black cloud, full of hot flashes descended upon me. I was given half a bottle to try; hooray, it immediately worked. I could feel the cloud lift and leave, the hot flashes decreased enormously. If I should forget to order it and run out, again, immediately, I feel the difference. This will be with me for the rest of my life and probably do more good than all the rest put together, including other menopausal formulas.

Time Marches On

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When the "glue" of a household lets go, it is never a good thing! Known affectionately by many names "Mom" and "Honey" are two of the most responsibility oriented for me. When I could no longer manage living up to the responsibility associated with those 2 important titles without feeling like I was flying apart in all directions; I knew it was time to make a change. Now my multi-tasking skills are back on track and my emotions are manageable without spiraling to an escalation of temper or downhill run of prolonged despair. The body operated on a delicate balance which is strongly governed by hormones; that should never be taken lightly! Thank you iHerb for making Change-O-Life available for this 42 year old who still has so much life to live!!

Change YOUR life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product since 1997. I am 34, now, and have always had a problem with an irregular menstrual cycle. (It was only a few years ago that I was diagnosed with PCOS.) Anyway, this product cured my irregular menstrual cycles, acne, made me lose weight, and I had three children without any difficulty, even though I have PCOS (undiagnosed at the time). If you are a woman of any age and you have hormonal problems, give this a shot. I think you will be pleased! *iHerb is a fantastic company!

happy joy