Great for my son, but not so for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought the chlorophyll for both my young adult son and myself. For me, there had been no noticeable benefit whatsoever. However, for my son, he has benefitted substantially - the product being an energizer for him and keeping him regular. I bought this for him because he'd had a terrible accident at work where a steel door fell down on his head. Our chiropractor said that the blow basically "knocked his head off." Everything in his body was so out of balance and misaligned and his organ function greatly compromised. I know that chlorophyll is a regenerative, detoxifier, is a parasitical and just an all-around healing agent. Because of the magnesium content, it has the potential to keep chiropractic adjustments in place longer, something which magnesium alone will do. On another occasion, my son broke his wrist in two places. He saw a doctor who'd concluded that my son should have surgery which I was adamantly against. I sent him the chlorophyll and comfrey root tincture but of the two, he only used the chlorophyll. Each subsequent visit to the doctor's office, the doctor was amazed that the bone in the wrist was healing on its own. Subsequently, there was no surgery and not even a cast on my son's wrist; he only wore a sling for a very short time. By the grace of God, the chlorophyll healed his broken bone.

Tastes pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what this product does for my health but I've been taking it for about 2 years and am slowly healing from a 4 year undiagnosed illness. This is a product I take internally as well as put into the colonic water when I do those at home. I have found that cleaning out my colon through colon cleanses and drinking raw veggie juices plus taking other supplements and visualizing being healthy has helped tremendously. So this is one product of many that I take while I heal but I may take it long term. Just be careful of spilling it on clothing!!!!

Bad breath is gone!

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Seriously, I had no idea why my breath was unpleasant smelling. Went to see some doctors, had stomach and liver examination (or whatever it's called), but nothing was found. Also, I don't have problems with my throat either. So I gave chlorophyll a try. Guess what - bad breath was gone almost immediately! Also, it's a great anty-cancer solution for its alkaline enviroment. Cancer hates this type of enviroment. Amazing.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first chlorphyll where i actually enjoy the taste.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried mint flavored chlorophyll before, and I like the natural one much more. It tastes nice (a bit sweet). I live in a very hot country, so everybody sweats here. I took 3 tablespoons daily and I noticed that my body odor was significantly reduced (including my feet!). I am still using my deodorant, of course, but by the end of the day I smell the same as I smelled in the morning. I started to use chlorophyll as a part of complex candida treatment. It really helps when I have acute yeast infection (in this case I am taking about 6 tablespoons daily). I am really pleased with this product and will continue using it.

Easy way to alkalize

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended to me by my holistic physician. I needed to alkalize and this is an easy way to get more alkaline since I don't have a juicer to do green juice right now. The flavor isn't too strong and I am getting more used to it. I would say that I liked the glass bottle better from my previous order. That one seemed like it had a more neutral taste.

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and i really like the liquid chlorophll. Order 2 bottles later. Does what it says it'll do. My husband has had BBO as long as i have known him..47+years. Not anymore. thanks, liz

natural chlorophyll- Isabel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product,affordable to use over along period of time.has worked wonders for myself,it cleanses your blood therefor brighter and more glowing skin,reccommended by my naturopath,i thought i will give it a go, am well pleased. pouring from the bottle seems alittle awquard though,bottle would be more practical if it had an easier way to pour out, as there is some waistage after dripping out- all in all very happy with the product and does what the label said it should do!!

Sweet.....????...but not sour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking a 100% Chlorophyll product for a while and decided to try Chlorofresh. Even though it doesn't state on the label being 100% it does smell and taste like my other product...BUT, why does it have a sweet after taste? is it a flavor additive to make it more pleasing to the palette? I still consider this product a very good price value and you do not have to "stink" to use it. Chlorophyll is a near miracle cure all, proven to be extremely beneficial for many aliments.

WAY TOO SWEET

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like this, but it tastes way too sweet to be any good. There's nothing in the ingredients that state why it's so sweet though.