Definately curbs munchies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definately curbs munchies and that can help you lose weight. Best to take it at night after dinner to avoid TV munchies. Also take during the day before dnner. This is supposed to help cleanse the liver too. The Liver is the body's fat and toxin filter, help it! (you should take 4 caps a day, if you can. Then taper off to 2/day.)

Nature's Way, Choline & Inositol, 250 mg & 250 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this for my vertigo. I was prescribed Cholinoid, But now I use Natures Plus Source of life whole food vitamins along with this item and I feel better than ever.

Dropped my husbands Cholestrol reading

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good price. My husband uses it too and now his cholesterol reading amazed his doctor who wanted to put him on Cholesterol lowering drugs.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way Choline & Inositol is probably the best I have used. Nature's way is a more natural form of Choline & Inositol.

It is good & does what it's supposed to do

Posted by teacup on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is very good and probably why our blood tests come out so perfect. I finally got my husband to start taking it too when his tests came back high for cholesterol, as he had been eating too many buttery pastries, and his doctor is impressed! (naturally my husband stopped the butter pastry "kick" too LOL).

mrs barbara strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good, i will order again

Nature's Way, Inositol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Reviewing this product is difficult as the effects are long term. I have been taking Inositol for over 40 years. The Nature's Way product seems good, but who really knows for a year or two.

Using it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have not seen any improvement yet.

good stuff probably

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this cos it's the precursor to lecithin made in the body which takes plaque from the arteries. Probably works. You don't get these B vitamins in many B complex formulations and it seems good value

verygood