Simple fix for my hypoglycemia, wish I have learned this earlier

Posted by BrendaRoss on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from hypoglycemia for all my life. When my blood sugar crashes, I can't work and think. After reading books on the subject, I decided to try chromium. It works. I take 400 mcg/day, my blood sugar is stabilized. I love this product.

This Maybe the Best Form of Chromium...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

chromium picolinate has distinguished itself as more bioactive than other forms in insulin resistant people. In a sampling of 31 studies using chromium picolinate, chromium polynicotinate and chromium chloride, chromium picolinate had the greatest number of studies supporting its efficacy. More importantly, a greater percentage of the total number of chromium clinical studies show significant positive benefit in blood glucose control in people with diabetes when chromium picolinate is the supplement.

Contains Magnesium Stearate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Product contains magnesium stearate, though it is not displayed here. Magnesium stearate is a toxin.

Has really helped!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not only has been useful in my diabetes control, it also supresses appetite.

Chromium Picolinate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We order this from the U.K. It effectively reduces hunger pangs and when you finally have time to eat, you don't eat half the fridge ! It's brilliant.

excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

excellent quality

Nature's Way Chromium Picolinate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really can't tell if any vitamins are effective these days as I have chronic fatigue. I preferred the Chromium Picolinate from Vitamin Shoppe in terms of the coated tablets and the easier digestion. As far as easing sugar cravings, I think Chromium Picolinate does help. I still crave coca cola, but think it's related to the weakness inherrent in CFS.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

will keep buying this product, great value at iherb

no problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

no problem

seems fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good price for the product.

1 2 3 4