Help

Nature' Wa, Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My first blood test (3 weeks after I began taking 1 cap twice a day with my two heaviest meals) already showed reduced cholesterol by 20 points. I believe it is also helping with blood pressure. I don't have any sugar problems, but I do believe this product has helped slow fast pulse, reduce blood pressure and cholesterol. I am a believer in this product.

Sugar control - Satisfied in Michigan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like so many Americans these days, my doctor was concerned about my blood workup, and wanted to classify me with metabolic syndrome/pre-diabetic. I told her there was no way I was taking prescription meds for this unless I started blacking out (I wasn't even close to that, just around 125 if that number makes sense to you). With a few weeks of taking this product with breakfast and lunch, my "number" locks in right at 100. This particular brand does NOT sizzle in my sensitive stomach either. I ran out and bought some grocery store brand to get me by - BIG mistake. Nature's Way quickly restored balance and the fire was out. I love this product!

Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a borderline diabetic and this keeps my insulin level perfect!

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way cinnamon helps me to metabolize fats because I am a type 2 diabetic and my liver does not function properly (fatty liver). If I eat a meal that contains fats such as avocado, peanuts, or dairy I make sure to take one or two capsules (with my meal) so my liver will be able to break down the fat and keep my blood sugar from spiking. It also works with other fats, but I try to avoid them. iherb.com has great prices and even better customer service! After FedEx lost a package they resent it overnight delivery and at no extra charge.

Natrue's Way, Cinnamon Standardized

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This cinnamon works well and is proper dosage and method of production is good, so it removes toxins that can be contained in other cinnamon products.

Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery, easy to take and no stomach upset. Helps to lower blood sugar. Blood sugar used to run around 104 to 106 fasting and now running around 90 to 94. Great product would recommend.

Try this one first!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

seems to work better for me than other brands

Has helped me maintain my blood-glucose levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed significant drops in my blood-sugar after having taken this; has helped me maintain it.

15 points off blood sugar levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

3 a day have lowered a relative's blood sugar from 130 to 115. considerable improvement! would definitely buy this in the future. this helps memory, clears skin, lowers blood sugar levels and cholesterol, thus delays aging. this is one of the best spices ever!!!

Helps with blood sugar changes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes in the late afternoon I would feel anxious, moody, and shaky from low blood sugar. So the solution is to eat a snack... I found that if I took one of these pills with my snack, I felt better than just eating the snack by itself. So I think it makes a difference. Another supplement that has really helped me is GTF chromium.

1 2 3