Diabetic multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Always good. This and a couple of other products have given me the option of not taking Metformin all together. I've controlled my sugar levels completely.

Nature's Way Completia Diabetic Multivitamin is worth taking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is difficult to truly asses the effectiveness of vitamins. But I would say with a certain amount of certainty, that I have notice a slight increase in energy level since beginning a regiment that included using Nature's way Completia multivitamins. As a Type B diabetic a slight increase in energy is very important and highly noticeable. I highly recommend this product!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

helps control blood sugar, and in my case has gotten rid of my terrible dry skin,I tested it by ceasing use and the dry skin returned, this stuff really works.

helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like these I have diabeties type 2 I noticed a difference in completing the first bottle

Diabetes Helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I`ve been taking this product for a long time and it really helps in controlling my blood sugar #`s

A necessity.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has helped my husband keep his blood sugar under control along with his medication. The right assortment of vitamins, minerals and herbs for diabetics. Definitely worth trying.

Finally a diabetic multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this everyday, i like that it is made for diabetics. In addition to the multivitamin formula it has chromium, fenugreek and a couple other herbs that are known to help with blood sugar in diabetics

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased to have found this vitamin. I have blood sugar issues, but can control it with diet so far. This product really helps stabilize things. I found another product with the same ingredients but it was twice the price! So far I only need one a day.

Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best MultiVit on the market I think. As a type 1 diabetic I feel run down when I stop taking them. It has everything in it.

Diabetic Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am hypoglycaemic and have the same health issues as diabetics. This is a great compounded Multi that has everything in it. Our modern diet is so processed and with too much sugar so this is a great product to help with correct the effects. Just starting but am very impressed with this product so far.

1 2 3