Nature's Way Completia Diabetic Multivitamin is worth taking

Posted by Reviewer3162622 on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is difficult to truly asses the effectiveness of vitamins. But I would say with a certain amount of certainty, that I have notice a slight increase in energy level since beginning a regiment that included using Nature's way Completia multivitamins. As a Type B diabetic a slight increase in energy is very important and highly noticeable. I highly recommend this product!

Diabetic multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2412277 on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Always good. This and a couple of other products have given me the option of not taking Metformin all together. I've controlled my sugar levels completely.

Great product

Posted by 5081138329081233281 on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

helps control blood sugar, and in my case has gotten rid of my terrible dry skin,I tested it by ceasing use and the dry skin returned, this stuff really works.

Finally a diabetic multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2962367 on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this everyday, i like that it is made for diabetics. In addition to the multivitamin formula it has chromium, fenugreek and a couple other herbs that are known to help with blood sugar in diabetics

A necessity.

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has helped my husband keep his blood sugar under control along with his medication. The right assortment of vitamins, minerals and herbs for diabetics. Definitely worth trying.

Diabetes Helper

Posted by Reviewer1479020 on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I`ve been taking this product for a long time and it really helps in controlling my blood sugar #`s

helps

Posted by Reviewer1960308 on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like these I have diabeties type 2 I noticed a difference in completing the first bottle

Diabetic Multi

Posted by Reviewer1133648 on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am hypoglycaemic and have the same health issues as diabetics. This is a great compounded Multi that has everything in it. Our modern diet is so processed and with too much sugar so this is a great product to help with correct the effects. Just starting but am very impressed with this product so far.

Nature's Way, Completia, Diabetic Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2295567 on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I cant be without this. Top class product for a diabetic. Read all the ingredients, you will be amazed what deal we getting if we buy all of them seperately.

Multi

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best MultiVit on the market I think. As a type 1 diabetic I feel run down when I stop taking them. It has everything in it.

1 2 3