Decent Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good calcium supplement with a useful formula. It is just about the cheapest Coral Calcium, and it has a better mineral mix than the cheaper versions. If you do not need any more D or K you might be able to get your calcium from a cheaper source, however.

Great for bone health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absolute best. I take this along with my mother and we both love the supplements nature way offers at unbeatable prices. This is really good for energy, joints, and overall bone health.

helps me relax and sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this calcium helps me sleep, and even if i wake through the night with worries etc, one capsule helps me get back to sleep til the morning

Good calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it seems to absorb fairly easily, and I have absorbtion issues.

coral calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good produkt

Excellent source of Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not only was this a great experience dealing with iHerb, but the product was less expensive than my other source. Will continue to do business with iHerb.

Coral Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Deal Herb team We are so glad to be able to order the natural medicine we really need for heath issues and the excellent serve we get. We really recommend I herb to each EU citizen as the health course in today Life, Henry

Nature's Way Coral Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very Good

Capsules are good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of a few calcium products I order regularly to treat osteopenia. It offers a nice combination of supplements and capsules are easier to absorb than tablets.

coral calcium