Stamina!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I didn't think any product could increase stamina. Cordyceps does, though you must use it a month or more before you feel results.

Awesome product

Posted by felician on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only product that got me on my feet a little more than a year ago. Since then it's the only product that actually keeps me going when I don't have the energy (and believe me I don't have it!)

Energy!! Energy!! Energy!! :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great for a total body energy!! 46 and I could barely get off the couch from not sleeping well!! Now I feel back to normal and have a great amount of energy I'd forgotten I had. Now it's easy to keep up with my 4.5 yr old!!

Cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cordyceps are fairly new for us tho we've already ordered it - NW - several times from I Herb. The first that we noticed after taking it only a short time was a pleasant feeling of energy. In doing research, I noticed also that some of its benefits are anti-aging, building muscle, it's an anti-oxidant & that it benefits the immune system.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Maybe its in my head but I definitely feel an increase in my ability to maintain a high intensity during exercise.

I use this for Fibromyalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Glyconutrients, google it and you'll find info on how mushrooms, d-ribose etc can help with the pain of Fibromyalgia. It does so for me.

High Quality True Cordyceps - C4 Strain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Finally a quality form of Cordyceps. This is the true C4 strain and not the cheap useless militaris form. I found this to be very effective and noticed improvements right away. Love it!

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Helped with endometriosis and colds

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Upper end of mediocre. Prefer MRM or Drs Best.

modest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

to be honest, I'm disapointed of this product

1 2 3