Help

This is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As my doc said to drink several glasses of cranberry juice a day and I am diabetic this was impossible and I won't drink the diet cocktails as they are filled with Aspartame. I started taking the caps and they are very effective.

It works !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering from urinary and sinus infections. I didn't know if the cranberry would help with the sinus infections, but it does. I take 2 capsules 3 times a day, and I have been feeling better than ever. I am free from urinary and sinus infections.

Ecker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ur product works real good.Love it

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Nature's Way Cranberry for years to help prevent bladder infections and it has done the job. Highly recommend it!

Nature's Way, Cranberry Fruit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great!

Nature's Way Cranberrry-Uti

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way Cranverry is useful to treat for UTI especially for bed-ridden patients. However, you must combine with Nordic Probiotic to give excellent results. Because it work well for my bed-ridden mum and hospita admissions.

Works well, no fillers

Posted by Hizerom on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice cranberry product that I use to support urinary health. My urinary issues have been almost non-existent since taking this every day! I also love that it has no fillers, and feel comfortable taking larger doses of it if I happen to have an issue.

very good

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, i always have some capsules in my purse, in case if i start to feel like i will have bladder inflammation, or if i forget to take enough water during work, one capsule helps to prevent any bladder inflammation. Plus in our country the same product (the same amount) is expensive..so will buy again.

cranberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am glad I found your website. The store I purchased them from before have closed.

amazing