Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Cranberry Fruit, 465 mg, 180 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Been using it for a while, helped with UTI and incontinence a little bit. Recently ran out and noticed a big difference without it. If you want to separate the capsule it’s also very easy to take apart. Overall very impressed.

38357054-d5c3-4504-9a79-cb14d8a20a96
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I have been using this product for months , I take 5 capsules a day. I have no burning anymore when I go toilet and very strong power when I pee. Excellent product. I tried the other brands like AZO but after a while it burns when I go toilet, so not good for me.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I looove it ,, i buy it as prophylaxis to uti ,, my doctor advice me to take it daily ,, and i realy feel better ,, thank you iherb 💚

cca24369-8735-4c79-b890-0acfb292d280
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

was wanted to purchase Now food ones, they run out, so try this one out. great value with the dosage. help improved my UTI situation. consider it as a daily supplement, its great value, reasonable quality.

6304c216-d077-472b-8bb7-4a6f62d73d9b
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

have a problem with urinary and really hope this can helps! heard so many reviews about how good this product is. its time for prove it.

1cd55b5e-90b7-4a02-a286-e6a72c7adbf5
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I take cranberry capsules so that I don't develop urinary or bladder infections. It's very effective (at least for me). Taking 4 capsules per day is like drinking 5 big glasses of cranberry juice. So I use it as a preventative.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Cranberry is not only good for urinary ailments such as UTI, but it is also a great anti-aging fruit. I like Nature's Way.

Posted on May 6, 2022

good quality 👌 and good ingredients super composition and suitable size I love it have a good taste and good packaging and a lot of benefits it s a superfood

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Love these. Since taking them I've not had any utis. Definitely will continue with these. I'd say it's a medium size pill, with no weird afer tastes.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Are use this supplement for my urinary problem and The improvement was up to 60% cranberry is very beneficial for the Urinary system and inflammation. Ingredient is very high-quality and