good

Posted by bugajuk on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Quality seems to be better than nature's answer, although those are cheaper. But you get what you pay for. NO side effect, like gastric pain or etc. While using it didn't get sick urinary tract inflammation, so it is good product. Treat this disease also helps horsetail and parsley teas, lots of them. And if you are starting to feel anything bad , helps immediately stomach or lower warming .

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Every time I get a UTI, I take these as directed and it goes away. No need for antibiotics! Love it and always keep it around.

Cranberry Standardized

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I have been using it for years to prevent bladder infections. I used to have them very frequently but since I started using this product haven't had any.

A reliable high quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am prone to urinary infections and was advised by an urologist to use cranberry as a preventative. Since taking this product regularly I have experienced no more episodes of infection.

Amazing quality! Good price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A great alternative for kidney treatment! Natural capsules, easy to swallow. Totally worth it!

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm prone to urinary tract infections and was recommended to try these tipe of capsules. They are pretty expensive on my country so I tried these, twice a day, and no infections so far :) I won't be using them constantly but just once or twice a year

Corgi dogs swear by it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My sister gives this to her two corgi dogs. One has a history of UTI (urinary tract infection) and has had no problems since she added cranberry to his food daily. Considering the cost of a vet visit (and the pain to the poor pup) she feels this is a worthwhile preventive measure.

Cheaper than elsewhere

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have bought all products elsewhere before for a lot more and am very pleased with my first order from you. Will be ordering more in the future. Thanks for great prices, products and fast delivery!!

great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this to prevent bladder infections. He's a truck driver and can't always find a restroom, so it's quite helpful.

From Texas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it is standardized which is very important when purchasing herbs to be sure you are getting the correct amount of the herb in every dose.

1 2 3