really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product really works my husband and i both take it and both of our staminas have increased by 100%. now we can't get enough of each other.

Best Damiana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product. It has got no shitty magnesium stearate(which in reality is CHALK!) which most other producers put in their products. MAgnesium stearate may weaken your bodys immune system and creates a biofilm in your stomach preventing from proper uptake of nutrients. Nature's Way - keep up the good work!

Wonderherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Highly, highly reccommend for anyone dealing with depression, anxiety or a low sex drive. This stuff has changed my life, extremely fast delivery and well priced too, iherb offers a seriously impressive service

Libido booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This seems to help with libido for both me and my wife.

Product works good

Posted by Scientist on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Damiana - which helps to arouse the womens emotional reproductive system - in some women, is often put in Tequila and given to married couples, according to my Mexican friend. It oddly enough seemed to help me with a chronic pain issue I have. It IS a folk medicine and not many modern medicines like this have been studied. If anything, its worth adding to a love potion for women. I think it may have worked on me sometimes, oddly enough, especially paired with garlic. In any case, its a good deal and I took it for months to help with chronic pain, however I have no idea how or why it worked, so it may not do that but for a very few people. I believe my pain conditioned may be linked to horomones, just so you know.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Damiana gives me a lot of energy! It does take awhile for it to start working.

Subtle...

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

GF says she feels a bit more "motivate" after taking this.

Damiana Leaves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Herb works as an aphrodisiac

Damiana Leaves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think they are an good mood enhancer. Iherb prices and services are excellent.

maca works better