This works!

Posted by Reviewer1193966 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years on friends and family. It doesn't work over night, seems to take about two or three weeks until you notice the difference, but it really does work on arthritis, gout, and plantar facitis!

pain

Posted by Reviewer1567224 on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Devil's Claw and White Willow Bark Extract helped me with minor pain when I have muscle tension. These herbs are better for me without side effects than aspirin.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3192996 on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great natural pain reliever and seditive.

Pain Free!

Posted by 5379217454320575170 on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Devils Claw is by far the best product I've ever used to alleviate pain and inflammation due to curvature of the spine and arthritis. It seems to have a positive effect on the whole body, making one feel energetic, vibrant and best of all Pain Free! It doesn't upset the stomach, in fact i would say it actually helps with digestion. I highly recommend this herb.

it works

Posted by Reviewer3063499 on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it always worked and it still works, but i think they changed the strength. before, when i purchased the same item and took 1 to 2 capsules per day, the pain disappeared in about two days, now i need to take the recommended dosage for it to work. still a worthwhile product if you think of the alternatives

Devil's Claw, Standardized???

Posted by 5186092351677598330 on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Might help for someone but not for me, by the way I used this product for over a month and nothing, maybe after 3weeks something feel like to be going to change something with my pain. The brand is not bad, but I'm no trust on this, and after a month I had to for something different, sorry!

This is a great product

Posted by Reviewer1981387 on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you I herb for devils claw...... I take for my back mainly, when I do not take I can really feel it ..... I feel a few aches that I didn't know I had. I have been taking for many years with month or so breaks ........in between.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2176612 on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I shared with my father who has back & knee problems. He likes the product and noticed a defference for his conditions. Me too. Good product.

Great all around!

Posted by Reviewer1976462 on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

iHerb had the product I needed at a great price and it was shipped to me in a short amount of time. I have used iHerb to get other products and had great services then too!

Devils claw super

Posted by 5554787844568239481 on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, making a difference with pains and aches, worth investment.