Nature's Way-Dong Quai Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've always suffered from irregular periods. I was on birth control pills for many years just so that my periods could be regulated, however I stopped taking the pill almost a year ago and my periods did resume but not on a regular schedule like they were when I was on the pill. I had heard about dong quai a long time ago but never used it. My mother had even used it before and it remembered it working wonders for her. I had not seen my period in almost 2 months and I was certain of not being pregnant, so I ordered this product. After taking this product for almost 2 weeks, my period did come on and it has been much lighter as well. This product is very good and I will continue using it because I really do not want to go back on bc pills again. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who has experienced irregularities with their menstrual cycle.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have always suffered from painful periods ever since I hit puberty.Sometimes the pain would be mild or not there at all but sometimes I would be in so much pain that I would throw up anything I ate. I tried some traditional african herbs but they would just make then pain go away temporarily, for about 2 months. I discovered dong quai while just browsing online and I decided to give it a try. So far no regrets. I have been using it together with vitex. I haven't had the monthly aches and pains I used to have. I also don't get heavy flows like I used to

great for female problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

just starting taking this product for about a month, help'd w/mestruation as i have heavy bleeding & been diagnosed w/having uterine polyps. It seemed to help the following month, since i noticed that my period wasn't as heavy. Will continue to take it, got reference for taking this herb from my mom who had fibroids awhile back, the herb had helped her by shrinking them!

Don't take this product if you have fibroids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought Dong Quai since the reviews raved about it and how it balances a person's hormones. Without doing any research, I bought two bottles. Upon their arrival I googled Dong Quai, and without fail, every article warned that Dong Quai should not be taken if you have fibroids. What a disappointment.

IT WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 44 and been having irregular menstrual cycles for a year. After using this for 3-4 months, my cycles have become regular again.

Great menopausal herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps my blood sugar stay level

great combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the combination of Vitex, Dong Quai Root and Black Cohosh Root is turning out to be a great combination for the trouble I have been experiencing going through the worst part of menopause. If you are having troubles, like me--- bad cramps, heavy periods that seem to go on non-stop, depressed, headaches...this combination I would recommend..it is working for me...ladies we still have to go through it some worse than others but this does help symptoms.

Nature's Way, Dong Quai Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I been taking DQ since shortly after a double oompherectomy many years ago. DQ actually was recommended by my physician, who was not a naturopath(!). I have never had to take a prescription because of the natural ingredients in DQ. Thank you.

Dong Quai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using product for 30 yrs. It works!!

Miracle herb for curing constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If fibers and balance diets can not relieve your constipation symptoms,try this Chinese traditional herb,it may work great to you. Dong Quai not only cure my long terms bowel movements symptoms,but also balance my blood sugar,highly recommended. For better result,always take it with Astragalus,it can benefit your kindey functions throught long terms use.

1 2