Echinacea Clears Your Sinuses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for many years and it always work in clearing my breathing passageways. I typically take it before going to bed. Great for colds too.

► A Herbal Immunostimulant, A Powerful Immune System Booster, 100% Organically Grown !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This great product is certified 100% organic by QAI which is authorized by USDA as an accredited certifying agency to certify organic products globally. I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Healer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I won't go anywhere without this. I always find echinacea the solution to helping my body to fight infection and viruses.

Echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great price!

Great product!

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I order it for my mom – she used to have cold for couple of times during winter period. After having Echinacea for prevention – she had no cold even once last winter. And in case she feels like cold is coming – she has 6 capsules in the evening – and in the morning she is fine. This Echinacea is also very gentle – could be given to children also. Great product to entire family. And, in comparison to the prices of anti-cold and anti-flu treatments in pharmacies – also has a great value. Capsules are not too big and easy to swallow. Nature’s Way is a trusted manufacturer, they use best organic products for their supplements. So, if you are looking for something to raise the immune system and support your organism during winter periods, organic, affordable and from proven manufacturer - this product if for you. See also my other reviews of the best products on Iherb.

very good product and price is ok

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

don't use more than 2 weeks.

It really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really works. It is great if you pregnant.

Echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this first thing in the morning for a persistent cough.

Echinacea Purpurea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several years and I do think it does help fighting off colds.

Has improved my immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take 3-6 a day most days and have stayed pretty healthy. It helps if you are down with a cold but better taken daily in my opinion...