Love This Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This worked SO good for my rhinitis. It's the only thing I've tried that has worked so far. It's a huge shame Nature's Way has such high quality herbs but only offers them with Gelatin capsules, for two reasons.. I'm vegan. And if you have herpes or get cold sores gelatin triggers major outbreaks. :-( I can't buy any herbs or supplements that use gelatin capsules anymore. These herbs are also anti-aging, and this is a spectacular formula too. I'm so upset. I really Loved Nature's Way because their herbs are always mint quality.. I just really wish they'd put them in vegan capsules already... Please everybody, write them and tell them to stop using gelatin!

Great for the cold and flu!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! Hey, you are going to get the cold or flu whether or not you get a vaccine, and vaccines are bad anyway(using mercury as a stabilizer!) you take two of these every four hours while you are sick, and you will recover faster and safer than pumping yourself full of over the counter crap!

It's the Astragalus and Reishi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I rely on this when I start to come down with a cold virus, but I have to start it right at the beginning of my illness. By the next day I have no sign of any symptoms. I used to take just the astragalus & reishi together in a product that was discontinued. This is the only supplement I can find now that has those two together in capsule form. I've never had a positive effect from echinacea, but it just happens to be a part of the supplement. It's the other two ingredients that really boost my immune system.

Actually Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This actually seems to work. It has stopped dozens of colds in their tracks when started taking during the first day of the cold. Nothing else works as well as this. (I've tried many other immune support products over the past ten years or so.)

Lifesaver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely the most helpful product I have ever used for chronic allergies, better than antibiotics or allergy meds!

immune help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is excellent. It cleared up a digestion problem I have had for years.

I will never be without this again.

Posted by Kittyhearsawho on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. It reduces the duration of colds and viruses even if you've you haven't taken it in it's earliest stage which is what you need to do with some supplements. This also incredible for my autistic son. He suffers from a condition called PANDAS. Strep antibodies attack the basal ganglia and cause extreme behaviour problems such as aggression and obsession. The only solution was antibiotics until I discovered this. This year he hasn't needed any antibiotics, he's had this instead and it's worked just as well. It also seems to help with his high histamine issues. It truly makes such a difference.

Genius combination for keeping the flu bug away

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great at improving your immunity to ward off flu bugs. The combination of these three herbs is exactly what you want to keep the bacteria away

very good

Posted by paisleyjade on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a product I keep in my home. If you have a toothache, it heals it and it helps ward off colds and flu, but not 100%, but it definitely makes a difference.

Immune system support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am trying this herb to help boost my immune system along with super lysine plus. I definitely feel a difference.

1 2 3 4