Keeps the colds away

Posted by Reviewer2676865 on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years with great results. It's worked especially well this year to prevent me from catching any of the flu bugs going around. I take anywhere from 2 to 6 per day depending on how tired I feel. Two at night right before bed works well when I know I'm not going to get much sleep. I don't recommend taking the maximum dosage right away. One capsule 2-3 times a day works fine when first starting.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1572805 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product taken along with Quantum's Elderberry extract has helped us prevent and treat sever symptoms of Flu significantly. Now, we are not worried too much about catching the flu, because we know we have powerful ammunition against it. An Israeli virologist, after years of research discovered that Elderberry, Echinachea, and Goldenseal herb extracts taken together can dramatically reduce the unpleasant and dangerous symptoms of the flu.

Effective Cold Prevention

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I start feeling a little off-weather, I take this with vitamin C - haven't had a cold/flu in years!

Zap that cold!

Posted by Reviewer2728751 on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like Nature's Way Echinacea Goldenseal. I have not had a cold for several years now as I start taking echinacea the minute I feel a cold coming and it really boots my immune system. I am sold.

Herbal purchase

Posted by Reviewer2914558 on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has been a help to me for many years. When sinus flares up I start taking these instead of drugs. Thank you for being there for me with GREAT PRICES.

Echinacea Goldenseal Pills

Posted by Reviewer1254472 on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Echinacea Goldenseal is an excellent product. I believe it helped me recover from a nasty sinus and flu-like infection. Shortly after ingesting the recommended 4 capsules per day, I felt much, much better.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this combination for years when I feel a cold coming on or when I plan to be subjected to the winter elements...or if I do get a cold, it help speed up recovery for sure. I think it's best not taken all the time to be most effective

Echinacea Review

Posted by Reviewer1872135 on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works well with infections and colds...

Posted by Reviewer3082050 on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These seem to be good. I'm tkaing these on doctors advice due to poor immmune system. I'm taking 1 twice a day, or 2 twice a day if I am unwell. I havent noticed anything unusual, but then again - I havent been ill since thaking them so maybe that says it all. Great privce and size. no bad smells or taste.

Nature's Way Echinacea Goldenseal

Posted by Reviewer2124511 on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Echinacea with Goldenseal has been a proven method for building my immune system to avoid colds. I do wish they would carry 1000 mg tablets (standardized).

1 2 3 4