natural antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer1349437 on Apr 07, 2010

Always keep on hand. Great for any infections.

מצויין

Posted by Reviewer1191961 on Dec 06, 2013

ללא טעמי לוואי ונראה לי שעושה את העבודה . עזר במקרה של שעול בלתי נגמר

Love this

Posted by aileenpeer on Feb 01, 2012

So easy to take, tastes good, and very reasonably priced. I especially love the combination of Echinacea and Goldenseal as I was specifically looking for these 2 to boost my immune system for UTI issues.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3081587 on Apr 26, 2010

Very helpful during cold season.

Natures Way Echinachea Goldenseal

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Jan 11, 2011

I use this during cold and flu season along with grapefruit seed extract and I have not been sick for 3 years now. Love this product.

Handy!

Posted by joeyckn on Dec 07, 2015

Being a Chinese, when symptoms of cold/fever arises, I usually drink ginger or ginger lemon honey tea. But the science and sucessful cases of usage of Echinacea is undeniable. I do feel better after drinking it. I put a bottle in my office and I encourage colleagues to consume it before seeing western doctor. If you goole Goldenseal, you will learn that it nicely complements Echinacea further enhances effectivness of Echinacea.

Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer1655334 on Jan 19, 2011

Great homeopathic! It cleared up my lung and sinus infection after 2 weeks of using and my cough went away. I will always keep this on hand. I had a cough and lingering infection even after antibiotics for 2 months, so this was great.

Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1019866 on Nov 08, 2011

Very effective product too prevent sick. The best what I ever used.

Great Defense

Posted by 4978431870370182782 on Feb 05, 2014

My family buys this version and the capsule version of Nature's Way Echinacea Goldenseal. We get the liquid form for our children. Ever since we've used this in our home, we have not gotten the flu. Just recently in December the flu tried to attack our family and we all took continuous doses of this supplement, some motrin for any pain or fever, drank plenty of fluids, ate as much as we could, and the virus that was trying hard to attack us lost it's battle by the 5th day. It never got the chance to get what we call "fully blown". We just felt weaker with a cough during those days. :-)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Dec 11, 2011

I have been really sick twice this year and I went to an iridologist who said I had glandular fever. I have been taking this for 6 weeks now and appear to have got rid of all the left over sickness and are feeling the best I have all year. Bottle says dont take for long periods but so far so OK.