love this!

Posted by Reviewer2167881 on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i got this mainly for my hair and skin and i can see it working :) my skin and scalp is noticeably less dry, my hair is super shiny and its only been 3 weeks. my scalp condition was terrible. ive tried half of the "solutions" i could find online and only this worked. i do use SLS-free shampoo and have been using apple cider vinegar rinses at least twice a week now.

Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2451715 on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

At first I thought I was going to have trouble swallowing the gelcaps due to the size. However, it was easier than some small pills. They are of a good quality and no after taste.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1156166 on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My optometrist suggested to try fish oil for my dry eyes. Because I hate fish smell and this formula have high potent of Omega 3,6,9 with good price. So it was right for me. It's been couple of weeks I took two capsules each morning sometimes two more in the afternoon and my eyes feel better now.

Great Flax Oil Product

Posted by Reviewer2414401 on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used wonderful tasting Spectrum flax oils for years, but at a high cost. This product is an excellent alternative and is offered at a reasonable price. Kudos to Nature's Way. Go iHerb!

A must have ~

Posted by Reviewer2336414 on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If I have to take a flax oil, this is the best to take.

Nature's Way EFA Gold High Potency Flax Oil 1300 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2582038 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product many times, after a diagnosis of arthritis. I no longer need to wear a thumb brace or have pain or burning in the joint. iHerb offers the best price, fast easy shipping. I will shop i Herb for future needs, and highly recommend iHerb.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5126706269016018986 on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dear friends from iHerb.com, I am so happy to say that the ordered product from me, twice, is wonderful supplement. I and my husband feels energetic and refreshing with its usage. Definitely I will order again. Thank you. :)

Skin

Posted by Reviewer3196881 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Flax seed oil, and borage are two great vitamins to take for great skin. I have really liked this particular purchase my face is softer with less blemishes. It's wonderfull.

5 Star Flax

Posted by Reviewer3350808 on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great value,and a great product. I give it to my dogs too. Great for their fur. iherb is the place to shop!

I definitely recommend this one

Posted by Reviewer1732163 on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product. It really improves your brain capacity if you have brain fog and memory loss.

1 2 3 4