love this!

Posted by Reviewer2167881 on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i got this mainly for my hair and skin and i can see it working :) my skin and scalp is noticeably less dry, my hair is super shiny and its only been 3 weeks. my scalp condition was terrible. ive tried half of the "solutions" i could find online and only this worked. i do use SLS-free shampoo and have been using apple cider vinegar rinses at least twice a week now.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1156166 on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My optometrist suggested to try fish oil for my dry eyes. Because I hate fish smell and this formula have high potent of Omega 3,6,9 with good price. So it was right for me. It's been couple of weeks I took two capsules each morning sometimes two more in the afternoon and my eyes feel better now.

Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2451715 on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

At first I thought I was going to have trouble swallowing the gelcaps due to the size. However, it was easier than some small pills. They are of a good quality and no after taste.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5126706269016018986 on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dear friends from iHerb.com, I am so happy to say that the ordered product from me, twice, is wonderful supplement. I and my husband feels energetic and refreshing with its usage. Definitely I will order again. Thank you. :)

Nature's Way EFA Gold High Potency Flax Oil 1300 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2582038 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product many times, after a diagnosis of arthritis. I no longer need to wear a thumb brace or have pain or burning in the joint. iHerb offers the best price, fast easy shipping. I will shop i Herb for future needs, and highly recommend iHerb.

Great Flax Oil Product

Posted by Reviewer2414401 on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used wonderful tasting Spectrum flax oils for years, but at a high cost. This product is an excellent alternative and is offered at a reasonable price. Kudos to Nature's Way. Go iHerb!

A must have ~

Posted by Reviewer2336414 on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If I have to take a flax oil, this is the best to take.

Skin

Posted by Reviewer3196881 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Flax seed oil, and borage are two great vitamins to take for great skin. I have really liked this particular purchase my face is softer with less blemishes. It's wonderfull.

Omegas 3,6&9

Posted by 5744408820114303069 on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great alternative if you don't like fish oil as it covers all the omegas it's good for your health eyes and skin this is my go to flax oil plus it's super potency

Very good capsule made of flax oil

Posted by 4932550149328314505 on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good capsule made of flax oil and easy to use

1 2 3 4